Teaser#2

Chaos:

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground. I stood up an inhaled the polluted air that roams this earth. It has been thousands of years since the last time that I was freed. Life cycle after life cycle I had been imprisoned within a human body waiting for my release. At last I have been granted my liberty to walk this earth. It seems like these humans never learn. They disgust me; I do not understand why the elders even recreate them for. They are of no use and shall be extinct for good. I looked at the stars and saw the alignment of the planets. I had exactly seventy-two hours to complete the cleansing phase before they arrived. It was now 12:00 am of October 31st. ironically enough a day these mere humans celebrate, in which fear is the main element. Well now they will have a reason to feel fear.

“Honey?  Thank goodness I found you!! What happened here?” a female human asked me. The female appeared scared, worried, and slightly angered at the same time. I was aware that this human was blood related to the vessel I inhabited, and for that reason alone she was the perfect start. I walked closer to her without uttering so much as a word.

“Ph-Phoebe your sc-scaring me dear”, the human stuttered. I chuckled at her patheticness.

“It is time for your cleansing” I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. She screeched at my contact but it was cut off as her entire body disintegrated. I allowed my power to manifest itself. I could feel the crackling of the ground as it died and the panic of the birds as they attempt to fly away. I form an orb of my energy and aimed it at the sky. Instantly the sky opens and the stars and planets become more visible as the Ozone layer is destroyed.