chapter 2

Author's Note- I like knowing if my story is good or bad, so comments and votes would be a appreciated. Dedicated to Danielle Dupuis for being my first fan, the person who introduced me to wattpad, and one of my best friends. Have a good day ;-)

~~~~~Hanna's POV~~~~~

Consciousness, and unconsciousness slowly grappled for my mind, and eventually my eyes were opened. The nurse in the room jumped at my sudden consciousness, and immiediatly went out the door in a quick hurry.

I sat there in silence for a few minutes before the door opened again, and two police officers walked in.

"Hello, Hanna, I'm Anthony, and this is my partner l, Detective Avery. We would like to have a few words with you if that's all right." The first police officer said. I nodded for him to continue, and a nurse came in and started to check on me.

"Normally someone in your position will have been asking questions by now." Anthony said to me.

"She's mute, sir. You won't be getting no words from that mouth of hers." The nurse said in a matter of fact tone.

Anthony's face abruptly added a surprised expression, then switched back to the previous, slightly concerned one. "As you know already your brother came by yesterday, in which made you fall unconscious, again. So we have the job of explaining everything to you while he takes care of his business. Anyways what we really came to talk to you about was you mother. Is her name in fact, Mara Lupo?" I slowly nodded my head, unsure of where this was going. "Is she your biological mother?" I shook my head, now even more confused than ever. "Mara Lupo kidnapped you when you were six years old. In the middle of your house burning down. Mara worked at your estate, as your caretaker, and after the fire, only two bodies were missing. Mara's, and a six year old child named Wolf. You are Wolf."

And with that my consciousness was stolen from me, yet again.

~~~~~Anthony's POV~~~~~

I didn't mean to dump it all on her at once, but waiting for her to slowly understand would've taken too much time. I couldn't stand my cousin having to live with that human, for ten years!

~~~~~Hanna's POV~~~~~

All the events from before I fell unconscious, again, came rushing back in a tumble of pictures, and brief inputs of sound. A large fragmented puzzel for me to solve.

My bed was sitting up a bit more than last time, and that was when I noticed that my brother was back. A smile jumped to my face, and I saw that he was asleep in the chair beside me. Must've tried waiting till I awoke. He obviously failed.

I slowly reached my hand over, and gently touched his arm, waiting for him to awaken. All I could see of him was his longish black hair, as his face was buried in my sheets. I poked his arm, and he sat up, just to have his chair tip over.

"Oof. Why Wolf. Why." I bust into laughter, as he righted his chair, and sent me a playful glare.

"You could've woken me without knocking me over."

'What fun would that be?' I thought to myself.

"It would've been nicer than entirely making me fall over!" He said playfully.

'He heard me? How? I can't speak.'

"Oops, didn't mean to do that... Wolf... I can hear what ever you think... Because... Ummmmm... We're...... We're....... Werewolves."

And again, unconsciousness. Which has obviously become a new habit if mine.

~~~~~Toby's POV~~~~~

I didn't mean to to listen in, it just happened. Why do I always have to make a bigger fool of myself ever time I say anything.

My phone rang, jarring me out of my thought, and calling me back to the real world.

"Hello, Toby here... Yeah... I'm with her right now... But... Okay... I will be their in ten minutes... She won't be happy... Yeah... Bye... Yeah, bye." I shut my cell off, and returned to staring at her face, before turning around, and heading out.

~~~~~Hanna's POV~~~~~

I don't understand. One minute my world is partially normal, then the next its turned upside down. No one would understand my position, or be able to help me at all. Except.... Maybe... No I doubt it.

My brain slowly worked through all the thoughts going through my kind, and eventually my eyes opened again, just to find a pair of dark green eyes, with gold flecs staring right into mine. I almost jumped out of bed, but the sudden movement I made, had my back spasming in pain. And so I stayed where I was, with this familiar stranger staring into my eyes.

"Morning Wolf. Do you remember who I am?" The gruff male voice came out of this man, as he took a step back from my bed, and sat down.

I shook my head, and he continued speaking, "I'm Alpha Maric. Your father." He waited a moment for my my mind to begin comprehending this information, but it would take a while for it to settle in.

"Your mother wanted to see you first, but her overly excited brain would probably spook you. She is waiting outside to see you. Should I let her in?" His voice softened a bit at this, and I nodded my head eagerly. He stood up, and walked over to the door. "Brace yourself." And he opened it.

It looked like she was falling, through the door, but not even a moment later she was beside me, staring into my eyes. Happy tears flowing down her face.

"My Wolf." I scanned my eyes over her face, and it totally clicked in that exact moment. Her light brown eyes stared into mine, and a gold fire flashed through them.

'Mommy,' my brain whispered. A hidden memory itching to be free of the hold on my mind. A smile bloomed on her face, and she was holding me in her arms not a moment past. 'Mommy,' there were tears flowing down her face, and mixing with the tears on mine.

"My Wolf. I love you. My Wolf."

'Where's my brother?' I asked in my mind, knowing that she would hear me.

"Toby was called back to work. There were some errands he needed to run. When do you want to come home?" She looked at my face waiting for an answer.

'ASAP,' I thought back to her.

"Well, because of your injuries, you will have to wait a few hours, but you should be home within today. How does that sound?" She had a huge smile planted on her face.

'It's perfect!" I smiled even bigger. I can finally communicate with some people. That smile was permanently planted on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note- and there's chapter two. Hope you enjoyed it. Please comment vote fan, all that jazz. Have a good day/night ;-)