Before It's Too Late

(Well, well, well would you look at THIS! I'm starting to write stories again! If i get enough feedback on this, i may make it a series! But yea. Btw Ssundee is Ian and derp Ssundee is just Ssudee. I know it's confusing but it make sence later. LEZZ GO!!)

The cool winter breeze blew throughout the land, chilling everyone to the bone. It was a dark time in the land of Dapplewood. Many criminals ravenged the villages. Lord Herobrine tormented the land. The winter never ended. Many people died from lack of food or hypothermia and that's how life played out for a very long time.

--1 year later--

A man with a midnight colored cloak struggled against the blizzard. He looked up and spotted a dim light. He walked into his cottage and collapsed on the couch. A rather handsome man i may add. His hair fell neatly over his face and swayed as he breathed in and out. Under his sunglasses were two big navy blue eyes that would pierce any harden heart. His skin was perfectly tan. Any girl would fall for him, but alas, he doesn't have time for useless relations.

His name was Ian Brightblade. He sat up slowly and held his head. "I-Ian...? Big brother are you home?" A small voice squeaked from upstairs. The sound of this voice could make even Lord Herobrine himself shed a tear. It sounded hoarse, like a sore throat. Ian's head jolted up and got up. He walked to the stairs and stopped. There stood his younger brother that he'd die for. His features were very similar to Ian's with a few exceptions. His skin was dull and seemed as if you could put your hand right through him. His height was an inch or so lower than Ian's height. Finally, his eyes.... they were crossed, but they were beautiful eyes. Colors splashed in his eyes like an artist's mural. Many colors swirled throughout his eyes, but that made no difference to other villagers. They would taunt him and laugh, but Ian was always there to make them pay. His name was Ssundee. Ian frowned slightly and hugged him. "You're not supposed to be out of bed, Ssundee," Ian said sternly. "B-But i felt alone in this h-house," He whispered hoarsly. Ian sighed and held his brother. Many people never understood what was wrong with little Ssundee, but Ian knew. His brother was left in a snow storm when they were children and grew very cold. His body temperature lowered at a tremendous rate.

After that, he was never allowed to go into the snow. Until that fateful day. The house collapsed from the amount of snow, and Ssundee was trapped in it. Now, he's horribly sick, and Ian has traveled far and wide to find a cure. "Will i ever get better Ian?" Ssundee said, struggling to speak louder. "Of course," He smiled," You'll be back to normal when the time is right," Silence fell over the two as they hugged each other. No one could break this brotherly bond.

(Yeah... sorry about the lengthy passage)