The Blade That Stole Everything

Chapter three: The Blade That Stole Everything

(Riku's POV)

"I see." Yen Sid said. Everyone had gathered to hear what had happened on my mission. I had just finish explaining what had happened. "You didn't find out what was causing the heartless to appear in such large number, correct?" Yen Sid asked. I nodded, "Could the Organization have been behind this?" Sora asked. Sora was a boy about my age with spiky brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a black hoodie and black shorts. "It's possible. But for what reason?" Yen Sid asked. "Xehanort is not the type of person to do something without a reason. So he must have brought Xigbar back for a reason and if the Organization is behind this, they must be planning something, and considering the fact that Xehanort is gathering his thirteen Darknesses again. He may be trying to reforge the X-blade(X-blade is pronounced Keyblade)." Mickey said. Mickey was a mouse with large round eyes. He wore a red and yellow shirt with yellow shorts. "But why now, and why didn't he attack us now?" Kairi asked. Kairi was a girl around my age with blue eyes and wore a pink and white dress. "He may still be looking for his thirteenth vessel, and may also be waiting for us to find the rest of our 7 lights." Yen Sid said. "Do you think this Yamamoto kid could have something to do with this?" Lea asked. "Maybe Xehanort's trying to make him the thirteenth darkness." Sora said.

"If that's what Xehanort is planning we should stop him." Mickey said. "What do you suggest?" I asked. "Asking him to join us. We can't let Xehanort get the thirteenth darkness." Mickey said. "I tried asking him. He declined." I said. "Well if, we explain the situation I'm sure we can convince him." Kairi said.

(Xehanort's POV)

"Now then, Xigbar. I'd like you track down Yamamoto. Tell me which world he's in and I will get him to join the thirteen darknesses." I said. Xigbar nodded and left the room. I thought to myself. 'It all starts now. It begins with Yamamoto.' I looked across the room at the person sitting at the chair opposite of me. "Now the question remains. Whether I should bring you or not." I said. The person stayed silent. "Perhaps he would be angry seeing what had happened to you." I said. She didn't respond. "Yes, I think I'll go alone. Hopefully I won't be forced to using my Keyblade." I said. "Xehanort. I've found him." Xigbar said as he entered the room. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's in their world." Xigbar responded. "Well, then I may need to bring Ansem and Xemnas." I said. "Shouldn't I go as well?" Xigbar asked. "No. The three of us will be enough." I said.

(Yamamoto's POV)

I exited the black portal and looked around the new world I was in. I was on a lone floating island. The only building was a tall brown tower with a blue roof. There were no heartless in sight, or anyone for that matter. So I decided to enter the tower to see if anyone was actually inside. Before I could the door opened from the inside. Standing in the door was a man with long spiky red hair, a boy with spiky brown hair, a girl with dark red hair that went down to her shoulders, a mouse with large round ears, a white duck holding a brown staff, a dog holding a shield and the last one I recognized, it was Riku. "Hey, I was hoping I'd find you." Riku said. "Why? I said before I have nothing to do with the Organization and I'm not interested in helping you." I said. "Just hear us out." The boy with spiky brown hair said. "We think we found the reason Xigbar can after you." Riku said. "He was trying to turn you into Xehanort." The boy with the spiky brown hair said. "Who's Xehanort? And what do you mean turn me into Xehanort?" I asked. "Basically, he wants to put his heart inside your body so he can control you." Riku said. "I don't care. I have something I have to do. Once I've done that, I don't really care what happens to me." I said. Then I turned around and opened the black portal. "How can you say that. How can you just let yourself disappear like that?" The boy with spiky hair asked. There was a hint of anger in his voice. I stared at the ground. "There's nothing in this world or any other that matters to me anymore." I said quietly. "There must be something you care about." The girl with red hair said. " I turned around I said."Yeah. There is. Revenge." They all looked at me shocked. I turned around once again. "Once I get my revenge, I don't care what happens." I said. "That's not true!" Riku shouted at me. "If it was. You wouldn't have stopped the heartless from attacking me. You wouldn't have fought them at all." Riku said. "I don't want anyone else to suffer like I have." I said. "Don't let yourself fall into darkness. There is still light in this world." Riku said. "No. The light disappeared when she did." Then, the blacked portal closed and three more opened. Three men walked out of the portals. One had long white hair, tanned skin and was wearing a black robe similar to mine. Another had long spiky white hair, tanned skin and was wearing another black robe. The last one was, bald. He had tanned skin and was wearing a black trench coat, a white shirt, black pants and black boots.

"Well, I didn't except all the Keyblade wielders of light to be here at the same time. "Master Xehanort." The mouse said. "It's been a while king Mickey." The bald man said. Who I assumed was Xehanort. "So we were right. You have brought your other selves back from the past." Mickey said. "So you're Xehanort. The one who's trying to control me?" I asked. "Where did you get that idea. How would I control you?" Xehanort asked. "So why are you here then?" The boy with spiky hair asked. "Well Sora, I came to talk to this young man." Xehanort said pointing at me. "What do you want?" I asked. "I'd like you to join the Organization." Xehanort said. "Not interested." I said. I tried opening the black portal but nothing happened. "Don't try to leave so soon. I'm able to control the corridor of darkness. I'll let you leave once you hear me out." Xehanort said. "Don't listen to what he says." Mickey said. "Ansem, Xemnas. Make sure they don't interrupt us." Xehanort said. Ansem and Xemnas then charged and Riku and his friends. All of them materialized their Keyblades. The boy with spiky brown hair's Keyblade had a silver blade and a gold handle. Mickey's was the same, however the colours were switched. The man with red spiky hair's Keyblade had a blade in the shape of a flame and the handle was a red and silver circle with silver spikes sticking out of the bottom left and right. The girl with red hair's Keyblade had red and yellow Keyblade with metal flowers sticking out of the side of the blade giving it the key shape. The handle was in the shape of a blue and gold heart. None if them was I one I was looking for. "I've heard about you Yamamoto. You're a legend in your world. You fought heartless and protected everyone in your world." Xehanort said. "I've also heard about your loss. That's why I want you to join the Organization. I know how I can bring her back. But I need your help." Xehanort said. I stared at him with wide eyes. "Tell me what I need to do." I said. "Don't listen to him!" Riku shouted. "Beat them within an inch of death. But don't kill them. I need them alive." Xehanort said pointing at Riku and his friends. I materialized my Keyblade and joined Ansem and Xenmas in their fight. Although Ansem and Xemnas were outnumbered, they had been holding their own quite well against Riku and his friends. Then Riku jumped past Xemnas, Ansem and I and charged at Xehanort. Xehanort materialized his Keyblade in order to block Riku's attack. It was almost completely black, with a few small white stripes on the blade. It had a face on a handle with horns on the face and an eye on the top of the blade. I stared at the blade. I had seen it before, it was the blade that stole everything from me.

(Riku's POV)

"IT WAS YOU!" Yamamoto shouted angrily. "YOU KILLED HER!" He shouted again. "Riku. Step back." Yamamoto said. Everyone was staring at Yamamoto at this point. "I'm going to destroy him." He said. Xemnas swung his Ethereal blade at Yamamoto. He quickly block at pushed Xemnas to the ground. "None of you will stop me." Yamamoto said.