Under the Hood

Chapter two: Under the Hood

(Hooded boy's POV)

The boy with the grey hair jumped out of the way and avoided the lightning I shot at him. I

didn't understand why he wanted to pick a fight. But I wasn't going to just stand around and let him kill me. "Who are you anyway." I asked. "Riku." He responded. "You still haven't told me who you are." He said. "My name is Yamamoto." I said. "Now then, if we are done with the Q & A I'll be going." I said. "No!" Riku said and charged at me. I blocked his attack again, however this time he attacked me with much more force. "If you're with the Organization I have to stop whatever you guys are planning." Riku said and swung his Keyblade at me again. His Keyblade seemed to have what looked like a dragon's wing as the blade and a blue dragon's eye on the handle. The handle was made of two wings one that looked like a bird's and one that looked like a bat. "So tell me about this Organization." I said. I thought if I could convince them I wasn't a member of it he would let me go. "If you really don't know who they are, then why are you wearing one of their robes?" He asked. "This is an Organization XIII robe?" I asked, looking down at it. "Yes, stop acting oblivious!" He shouted at me. If this really was an Organization XIII robe, then it could help me find who I've been looking for. I thought to myself.

Riku continued attacking me relentlessly. He was determined to stop this "Organization XIII". I didn't want to kill him but it was beginning to look like that would be my only option to get away. I shot a blast of lightning at him and charged at him with my Keyblade. The lightning not the Keyblade out of his hand, but he quickly re-materialized it and blocked my attack. "Can't we end this fight. It's pointless." I said. "Not until you explain to me why the heartless have been appearing in such great numbers." He responded. "I don't know why they've been appearing like that. I just stop them from hurting people." I said. Then a small beam of energy shot right by my face. I jumped back and looked at wear the black came from. Standing on another rooftop was a man with brown hair with streaks of white in it. An eyepatch over his right eyes and wearing the same type of robe I was wearing. In his hand were two identical weapons. It looked like a somewhat short blade with a handle coming out the bottom and spikes on the outside of the handle. "Well, well, well. Riku. It's been awhile." The man said. Riku seemed to have a shocked look on his face. "Xigbar. Why are you here? How are you here?" Riku asked. "What you mean after your buddy Sora killed me? Well wouldn't you like to know." Xigbar said with a smug look on your face. "HEY!" I shouted at him. He maybe the one I've been looking for. I thought to myself. "Are those two your only weapons?" I asked. "Yes. But they're all I need for taking on you two." Xigbar said. "Both of us? So you're not a member of Organization XIII?" Riku asked me. "That's what I've been saying." I said. "So since you have no reason to fight me I'll be going." I said. I raised my hand and a black portal opened up. I walked towards when another laser came flying towards me I quickly jumped out of the way and the black portal closed. "You think I'm just gonna let you go, Yamamoto." Xigbar said said. I noticed that my hood at fallen off. Likely when I was fighting Riku. But what did this man want with me. I had never met him before.

(Xigbar's POV)

He matched Xehanort's description completely. The boy with the yellows and blue Keyblade, blonde hair, brown eyes and wearing an Organization robe. Now was the tricky part. I wasn't used to mission where I wasn't supposed to kill the target, and I had no idea how skilled this boy was. "How do you know my name is Yamamoto?" Yamamoto asked. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I responded. "I take it you won't let me leave without a fight?" Yamamoto asked. "Now you're getting it." I said. I shot a blast from my gun at Yamamoto he quickly blocked it with his Keyblade and shot a blast of lightning at me. He was certainly fast to say that least. I jumped out of the way and shot multiple blasts at him. He quickly dodged all of them and jumped to the roof I was standing on. He swung his Keyblade at me forcing me to block with my gun. He swung fast and with great force. All I could do was block. Then Riku attacked me from behind. I blocked with my other gun. I quickly pushed their Keyblades back, threw my guns in the air, grabbed both blades. I pulled the blades from their hands and threw them aside. I, then jumped upwards grabbing my guns and landing on another roof. Both of them quickly re-materialized their Keyblades. My mission just kept getting more difficult. At the very least I didn't have to let Riku live. But I had to focus on me surviving before that.

(Yamamoto's POV)

"So, you've decided to help, huh?" I asked Riku. "Yes. Now that I know you're not a member of the organization." Riku said. "Well, this just doesn't seem fair." Xigbar said. "Then why don't you run?" I asked. Hoping I could finally leave without someone attacking me. "Can't do that. Orders." He said. I jumped to the roof he was standing on and Riku followed. Xigbar began shooting both of us. Each shot missing it's mark. For a moment it seemed like he wasn't trying to hit me. All the shots were aimed at Riku. I quickly knocked one of the guns out of his hand. He did the same to my Keyblade. He then grabbed my leg and threw me off the roof. I re-materialized my Keyblade and jumped back on the roof. Then I saw Xigbar standing on a roof faraway. "I hate losing fights." He said and walked into a black portal similar to the one I created. The portal disappeared as he walked through. I created my own portal and walked towards it. "Wait!" Riku shouted. "What?" I asked. "We could really use your help with fighting the Organization." He said. "No. I have something I must do." I said and walked through ten portal.

(Xigbar's POV)

"Ah, welcome back Xigbar. I trust your mission went well." Someone said. I looked up to see Xehanort sitting on his chair. Xehanort was a someone what elderly man. He had no hair, tanned skin, a white beard, yellow eyes and was wearing a black trench coat, white clothes, a white shirt and black paints. "Yes master Xehanort. Now you can convince Yamamoto to join us." I said. "Yes, the pieces are coming together. Soon it will be time for the battle between the 7 Lights and the 13 Darknesses.

-----------------------

Hope you enjoyed This chapter if you did. Comment let me know what you liked about it any suggestions for this or other fanfics. Later!