Chapter 5

I sit across from Sean, it was quite awkward, but then he says, "I received a call from your partner, cass, she said her grandmother died last night and she won't be back for a month, so I've decided we will be partners until her return." "Why can't I work with wu or Donovan?" I ask. "Because I cant have my detectives working with sergeants." He answered  "Then why can't I work with nick and hank like I did last week?"  "Well I also only have four detectives and more than one crime I need more people." "Oh, sorry I didn't think of that." I say regretfully, the door swung open "captain, detective we've got a body."

"How many times do I have to tell you even when your crying your beautiful too, the world is beating you down, I'm around through every move
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you." I click the radio off feeling awkward, Sean hadn't said anything on the drive to the park where the body had been found. We pulled into the parking lot as a huge explosion goes off at the park. Sean puts the car in park jumps out and runs to the scene.
Donovan runs to him and says "we need to call the fire department." I stand behind Sean trying to think up a theory as to what happened, whether it could be connected or just a Coincidence.
Once the fire was out we were able to examine what was left of the crime scene. The Body lay on top of a stone bench "it's not even a body" I say "it's just bone."
"Is that a tooth?" "Ya, but the skeleton isn't missing any teeth" I say confused.