Chapter 49: Unfolding the Plan II

Where are we going?

We suddenly are back to my city except it's in the forest walk park. People come to get with nature during a walk. I am feeling my legs again, except it feels like ants are walking all over them. Carter helps me out of the car and he carries me for a while until he stops.

"Can you stand?" he asks.

"Yeah sort of."

Carter puts me down and begins to wreck leaves with his hands off the ground. A metal wide square appears. He opens it and tells me to go in.

I go down a latter and see it's a underground bunk. Carter turns on a light and I see more of the small room.

It has a small bed, a mini refridgedator, and a sink.

"Stay here," he says.

I sit on the bed, "You need to kill me Carter."

"No, not yet," he kneels in front of me, "Tell me everything. Every detail. No more lies. You know my story now, let me know yours."

CARTER POV:

"I-I didn't know who he was before," she says. "but he told me that he is William's younger brother. He wants to avenge him from almost killing him over Rose. He wants to show him that he is the better man but he isn't. He is so full of jealousy and greed Carter."

"So David has been his puppet?" I ask. "Liam has been ordering us the whole time."

"I don't know about that," she says. "But I know he wants Will dead and me too. He wants Will to feel the same way he did."

I can't believe this. I've been working for a blood sucker this whole time. I've been helping him kill vampires for him to have full control of the land for himself. He also wants to elimante anyone who might have contact with Will. He is just crazy.

"Carter," Helen says,

"What?"

"I'm afraid of you," she says, "but I don't hate you."

"You don't hate me?" I chuckle. "You do. You are full of it Helen. You want me to save Will."

"I hate that you killed so many people, both human and vampires, and you are part of this group, but I know you are thinking that it's something good. You think you are protecting people but you are just hurting youself Carter," she says.

I look at her. Her pretty brown eyes are now deadly red. "Why are you not killing me right now?"

"I can control it," she says. "I'm no animal like what your boss said. Most of the blood suckers I meet are civil, they only kill animals and enemies."

"I need to protect my family and yours," I say. "You need to stay here."

"Don't change the subject,"

"I'm not, but you need to stay. I need to go back before they start suspecting," I say.

"I know about Ashley," she says. "you need help Carter."

"I didn't rap-"

"I know," she says. She turns to me, "but you are attracted to her."

"No that's sick," I say.

Helen stands, "you aren't blood related. You didn't grow up together. It's okay, but it's not okay to hurt her like that."

I shake my head, "I'm sorry. I'm fixing everything."

I get out of there and lock the entrance. I put the leaves back and run to my car. I drive back to the gang.

"Good job," David says. "Can you give me proof of what you did?"