Meeting.

I was worn out from the hunt the day before. It was dark, but I saw something in the sky. There were three. All my life I had been told to listen to Queen Anya. But these boxes from the sky were too exciting. Too much to pass up. We had never encountered anything like this before. Queen Anya said to ignore it and we would deal with it tomorrow. So I grabbed a skin coat and ran out to see what it was.
I had only a small torch to light my way, but the sun was starting to rise so is he just fine. I heard screams coming from the east. I turned and ran, I knew they were English speakers like us. What if it was another tribe? What if it was our ancestors trying to trick us, for not getting enough meat for the elders?
I peaked out from the tree and I saw a girl, she had black hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She shouted "were back, bitches" as she stepped onto the ground. There was a whole crowd of people like her behind her, she must be the leader. I stepped out and heard screams from the people.
"I come with no harm. I'm not allowed weapons, I am just 19 years. And I am women, men do the fighting. But women help hunt and gather." I said, they seemed terrified that I could talk.
"Hi, I'm Octavia. Nice to meet you. Where exactly are you from?"
"I'm from just south west of here, in the grounder tribe. We lie in the area. Where do you come from? are you here to kill is?"
"We won't hurt you. Unless it's necessary. We came from the ark. You heard of it before?"
"No I haven't. I promise I will not hurt you, I will help you survive and thrive on this planet. i promise no harm will come to you if u listen to my advice. "
"Good, would u like to help set up tents with us?" A fairly cute boy walked out form the crowd and said.
The boy had black hair and these super nice goggles on his head. He was super cute. I wonder if he's with a women for and arranged marriage yet?