&&. READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER?

POINT OF VIEW: third.
SETTING: the future.

They saw a group of teens. There was precisely twelve of them, varying in age. They didn't look normal, they didn't even look human―they looked positively weird

( THE FIRST ONE THEY SAW WAS CIRCE. ) Her hair was wavy and red, rolling delicately at her shoulders. She had skin so pale it made her seem like a shut in, and dark pink eyes, so deep they hurt to stare at too long. She was wearing a white floral top, a delicate pink leather jacket tied around her waist, just above washed out blue jeans. She wore pink, expensive sunglasses, skinny as a bone; legs laced on top of one another in disinterest. She eyed those around her in indifference, vague entertainment written on her features.

( THE SECOND ONE THEY SAW WAS ASHER. ) Near the outer of the group was a soft-looking boy. His skin a pale green, his eyes a playful amethyst, round as quarters, back hunched as he clicked rapidly on his phone. His leg bounced nervously where it was. His hair was green, only a few shades darker than his skin, and is sat flourished on his head. His clothing was casual; a white shirt adorned with clouds, tight black shorts, and Adidas sneakers. As they watched, he glanced anxiously at another boy, who, too, was typing on his phone, before glancing back down.

( THE THIRD ONE THEY SAW WAS TERRA. )The youngest was running in circles, around the room, at a steady four years old. She resembled Raven, undeniably―purple hair carefully tied back with a ribbon, still long enough to trip on and pale skin. The most easy difference is her eyes―such a dark green they're close to black. She was dressed carefully; blue dress covered in dark pink flowers with dirty white boy's trainer shoes, white bow in her hair. As she sped past, they noticed she was being chased by another girl. She ran with childlike abandon, tripping on occasion before plowing forth; so fast it looked inhuman.

( THE FOURTH ONE THEY SAW WAS AZALEA. )The girl who had been chasing the toddler was only about ten years older. She was dressed older than expected―a floral snapback backwards on her head, scuffed pink Converse high tops, modest high-waisted jean shorts with a Mickey Mouse print on them and black fishnet stockings underneath, and, most notably, a muscle tee with the words 'SUCK MY RICHARD' in white print. Her hair was dark blue, cut haphazardly at her ears (as if by scissors), and happy orange eyes. Her skin was a pleasant tan―the kind that stays permanent. She tried to contain a look of irritation at having to chase the small child, but the ends of her mouth quirked in delight. She was adorned with scars, and her shoulders were set strongly, a force to be reckoned with.

( THE FIFTH ONE THEY SAW WAS GRAYSON. )He was tall as a bean sprout, glowing sun-kissed skin painting his body, and disheveled black hair that barely met his eyebrows. The most unnerving thing about him were his eyes―bright cartoon green. He looked to be the most casual out of any of them; grey sweatpants, a 'BLIND FOR LOVE' t-shirt, and blue Converse. He was the one the nervous boy glanced at, and, too was playing on his phone, though more calmly, scrolling casually, likely on Instagram. He was purposefully casual, shoulders loose, staring out at the others with practiced joy.

( THE SIXTH ONE THEY SAW WAS BLAISE. )There was a boy with a smirk that could blind. He was black, with short black hair and natural, haunting yellow eyes. He wore a Blink-182 t-shirt with ripped jeans, black beanie on his head, and quirky denim sneakers. His one arm was propped behind his head, Apple Watch on his wrist―eyes closed with headphones on, likely napping. His right arm, opposite the one with the watch was completely bionic, as was his left leg, only a bit older than girl running.

( THE SEVENTH ONE THEY SAW WAS DAKOTA. ) Relatively short with remarkable looks and a smile to kill for sat another girl. Her skin was mint green, and her eyes wide and dark purple, her hair black. She sat cheerfully playing Red Lobster with another boy, very similar in style and looks. As he winced at her hit, she grinned. She wore a loose teal tank top with black jeans, cut at the knees, and hightop black Converse. Her tooth drew in a painted lip, smile stretching to accommodate. She smiled like a shark; all teeth, and she had the same style as one. Beautiful and she knew it, deadly in real time.