CHAPTER 10

"An aquarius (Kuroko) and virgo's (Aomine) friendship is between two people who make each other switch back and forth between the extremes of their character... Virgo might be fascinated by aquarius, but would never be able to comprehend them completely". Sakuragi said reciting it from memory.

"Amazing! I know people exactly like that with the same signs, Oha-asa never ceases to amaze me". Midorima said nodding, "how about..." I remember Aomine and Sakuragi being close after their game, "aries and virgo. I'm quite curios about those two individual", Midorima said surprising Sakuragi.

"Aries huh!, I guess your curious about me... and someone else. I see, a virgo..., based on the characters of the people I've just met...... He's Aomine right?", Sakuragi smirked at Midorima's no response, "A friendship between an aries and a virgo might, at first sight, seem like a friendship between two people who have nothing in common and could learn a lot from each other. This is, in many ways, true as well... Early on, both might only see faults in each other". Sakuragi said as he started skipping opening the door, as the bell rings signaling a new customer in Maji Burger.

"Thirty burgers and Twenty-five milkshakes please, dine in. Is additional ordering for later allowed? it is?! then that's all for now and he'll pay. Thanks". Sakuragi said leaving the counter and a rich red haired guy followed by the green and purple haired guys. Following him was a line of employees carrying mountains of burger and a tower of milkshakes. Taking the attention of the other customer

On his way to a seat  he saw his tall red headed cousin along with the palish guy Kuroko so he decided to sit with them still not noticing him. 

"Yo! Bakagami, fancy seeing you here", Sakuragi said dumping the tray full of burgers as he gave a quick nod to Kuroko who returned it politely.

Kagami face visibly darkened, his veins almost popping and the end of his lips twitched.

"Ho~ Nice to see you buying foods happily huh? Didn't I tell you to find the damn key ca- ". Kagami said angrily thinking that his cousin used his money to buy foods since the key card he lost is also a debit card which contained SAKURAGI'S SHARE.

"Tut! Tut! Tut!", Sakuragi said waving his index finger in his cousin face, "tada!!!", Sakuragi said shoving the card proudly to his face but Kagami and Kuroko's attention was taken by tray of milkshakes and burger that was set by the employees.

"WHA!!! HA. NA. MI. CHI~ I know you found your card and all..... BUT WHO THE F**K TOLD YOU TO SPEND IT ALL IN ONE SITTING?!!". Kagami exclaimed fearing for his own money and the upcoming proverty that his idiot cousin caused.

"Calm down, calm down. Let me explai-", Sakuragi said soothingly

"I AM CALM". Kagami said furious  yet his hand, inching to grab a burger which Sakuragi slapped away as his other hand blocked Kuroko whose aiming for the milkshake.

"Not yet, I haven't asked him yet if you two can be an exception", Sakuragi said remembering the deal with the red haired.

Flashback

"I will pay for your food IF you play with Midorima". Akashi said trying to bribe Sakuragi.

"I will pay for your? Sakuragi asked not believing his luck.

"It is, as long as you eat it at one sitting, no takeouts". Akashi grinned internally, since no professional food lover would ever decline the offer.

"Deal!". I agreed with stars in my eyes. Just you wait burgers and milkshake, just you wait.

Flashback end

"Who's him?", Kuroko asked sipping the remains of his milkshake.

Sakuragi blinked, "The one who payed for all of this".

Kagami opened his mouth to ask but was cut off again by voices.

"It's nice to see you again Tetsuya/ Good evening to you Kuroko-san/ Yo~ Kuro-chin". Three voices spoke at the same time.

Time skip

"So.... Kuroko, your friends with them since middle school right?. Are... Are they the Generation of Miracles everyone is talking about?". Kagami said in suppressed excitement.

"Yes, yes we are". Midorima intervened pushing up his glasses up.

"REALLY?!, then play with me!". Kagami said clearly hyped up.

"You should drop it Kagami-san. You wouldn't be able to beat them as you are now.". Kuroko said sipping another milkshake which Akashi allowed Sakuragi to share along with Kagami.

"That right!, that why I can't understand you picked a no name school". Midorima said talking to Kuroko, frustrated.

"But I never said it was impossible". Kuroko said back. Making Sakuragi grin unnoticed.

The meal finished with everyone full and satisfied but before they part ways Murasakibara thought a mischievous idea.

They stood outside the door as Murasakibara went to the front calling their attention as he snapped a picture.

"A picture?, I never took that as one of your hobbies", Akashi said amused.

"Nah! Just thought about teasing the two left out", Murasakibara said as he typed something in his phone.

To: Burnt Charcoal and Idiotic Copycat

Picture sending...............

Sent

From: Murasakibara

Aomine's P.O.V

Bounce Bounce Bounce

Footsteps

I dribbled as a I shot another ball into the basket. I kept thinking about the game I had with Hana. The time I ever felt.....felt so lost and at the same time excited for a chance, a reason to love basketball again. I was about to shoot another went I heard my phone ring.

"Murasakibara? I'd never knew he'd text me", I proceeded to open the file he sent.

"WHAT THE?! The hell those guy didn't invite me. Eh?! Hana? Tetsu? even Akashi?..........pfffft! That idiot copycat wasn't there...Bwa! ha! ha! ha!". Aomine's face darkened, "Imma Kill those guys when I see em, damn it".

Kise P.O.V
        Flashback

"Yey I won~" Kise said grinning " Gomen ne but seeing your light is weak I'm taking back Kurokocchi". Kise said facing Kuroko.

"Aho! Who do you think you are controlling your friends decision, Baka! he picked here for a reason". shouted Sakuragi already at the door.

Flashback end

"(Sigh) Sakuragichi is right but........but I.... I wanna be with Kurokochi~. Kasamatsu-sempai is too scary~. Mou~ I miss them", Riing! Riiinng! Kise's phone rang cutting him from his tantrum, "I wanna.......... have.... have.. some fun....with them. WHAT?! THOSE GUYS DIDN'T EVEN INVITE ME? EHHH? EVEN THAT WHATHISNAME IS THERE WITH SAKURAGICHI....... Hmm? Where the charcoal?  Maybe it's too dark to see him............. Why?~ am I forgotten.

Flashback end

Chapter end

JCL Logging Out