CHAPTER 8

Hello! Please support this story by giving it a BIG vote. Thanks ^_^

Game start

Aomine dribbles to the ring and Sakuragi only smiles which made Aomine wary but he still continued to dribble, he positioned for a dunk then Sakuragi did his ultimate defence shocking everyone. He was moving fast leaving after images blocking the whole area of the ring. Surprised, Aomine stopped moving lowering his guard giving Sakuragi an opportunity to strike.  The sound of ball caught their attention seeing Sakuragi on the other side of the court scoring a point. The fight continued with Aomine's freestyle basketball and Sakuragi countering his attacks.

0-9

In favor of Sakuragi, only one point away to victory. Aomine inhaled and exhaled calming his heart then his movements turned different, moving like an animal on instinct alone. Aomine is on the zone something Sakuragi didn't know that surprised him. Aomine was able to steal the ball from Sakuragi's hand and shot.

Game End

1-9

Aomine managed to get a point against Sakuragi that made him smile, a genuine smile then he collapse from fatigue because of lack of training courtesy of his belief.

The only one that can beat me is me.

Wakamatsu managed to catch Aomine before his face meet the ground. Silence still engulfs the gym not believing their face is defeated.

"Wakamatsu-sempai would you mind telling Aomine that he cannot ever shoot a point against me again, with that muscled body lacking strength and training it's unlikely for him to win. I'll be fighting him again when he's body in top form". Sakuragi said walking slowly to the gym's door feeling happy for he showed his 'cool side'.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry umm, Sakuragi-san y-you forgot your card key. I'm so sorry". Sakurai said catching Sakuragi's attention. Sakuragi turned back with his face the same color as his hair.

"Thanks". Sakuragi muttered and bowed, running to the gym's door as quickly as he can.

Sakuragi's P.O.V

Pheww! that was embarassing and fun and most of all I have my FOODS!.

"Find the card key or there will be no pocket money for you~", Kagami said oh so sweetly, "Why?, It's because it's also a credit card used only on the stores belonging to the owner of the apartment we're staying in. So no card key no foods got it?".  

I skipped to the nearest store to buy for my well deserved reward, FOOD!. I was  scanning the foods when I spotted a single new snack but someone snatched it a few seconds earlier. A giant guy with purple hair carrying a basket full of snacks. Hmmmph! since this tensai is in such a good mood I'll let it pass bwa! ha! ha! ha!. I kept looking for other snacks but that stupid giant kept snatching every single snack my eyes laid on. I was about to confront him but- he paid already?!. I followed him outside.

"Oi! Purple giant!". Sakuragi shouted catching the giant's attention.

"Hmmm?! Aka-chin?". The giant said shocked for a moment.

"Aka-chin? not me", Sakuragi shrugged,"but I got a snack to pick on you. You keep stealing MY foods especially THAT candy!". Sakuragi shouted pointing the candy the giant is half eating.

The giant's eyes widens and glinted, "Do you like sweets and snacks?", The giant asked inching closer.

Sakuragi scrunched his face, "Hah?! are you stupid?... I LOVE them! after all-"

"Sweets are Justice"

Sakuragi and the giant said at the same time. The giant flashed an excited smile, "Name's Murasakibara Atsushi, what's your name?".

"Sakuragi Hanamichi, nice meeting you and since we're the same kind. I'll let it pass but would you mind sharing some of the candy you bought. he! he!". Sakuragi said sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

The two continued talking about sweets and snacks, which is best tasting, new products, preferred flavor.

Akashi's P.O.V

To: Horoscope Worshiper 

Come with me, we will meet Sakuragi Hanamichi. I have information on where he is and whom is he with right now. It seems that Sakuragi and Murasakibara are acquainted.

From: Emperor 

To: Sweets Addict 

You have met Sakuragi right? . Hold him off until we're there, got it?

From: Emperor

To: Akashi

How did you find-nevermind. I'll be there since you won't take no for an answer.

From: Genius Shooter

To: Aka-chin

How come you know Hana-chin? Ok!~ I'll hold him off for a while.

From: Sweets Addict

Hmmm? Hana-chin, so he managed to get Murasakibara's respect, Interesting. I wonder what he did.

CHAPTER END

JCL Logging Out