Chapter 44

Epilogue

John and Paul did get together again. Paul put the weight he lost back on and never hurt him self again. the colour came back to his eyes and skin, and his hair had it's natural bounce again.

As for john, he split up with Cynthia. He didn't tell her why he split up with her, just that it wasn't working out. she was heart broken, of course but soon moved on.

John and Paul still had their arguments but never did they once split up again.

Ringo and George still stayed together. they only fought a few times. They made it official to Brian that they were dating and he was completely fine with it.

Brian was hurt when John told him about Paul, but he never tried to split them up.

Jane was happy for Paul and john and was over the moon when she saw that Paul was doing better.

The Beatles became even bigger as the year went by and even released another film.

Their music changed, as did their style but their personalities a didn't.

Their music stayed in the hearts of their fans and their love never died.their passion for music so strong that it held them together like glue.

Their love for each other was strong, very strong. they treated each others as brothers and lovers. their creativity making them who they are.

John, Paul , George and Ringo. The Fab Four.

A/n: thank you all for reading and voting. thank you for all your lovely comments. it was so fun writing this story and I hoped you all enjoyed it. Will I do a sequel? I don't know.

Love it?,like it?,hate it?. let me know !

P.s check out my other story, hide your love away .

Love you all!!