chapter 23

Georges POV

''HE DID WHAT?!" I shouted as ringo told me what he saw.

"yes geo now shh they could walk past any moment" I sighed and got a glass of water.

"so are we going to tell Paul-"

"well that's the problem.We tell paul then he'll get upset and be a reckless mess.But knowing paul he will tell john that we said and next thing you know We're getting our faces kicked in"

"so We're just gonna leave it?" I asked sitting on ringos lap.

"well that's the plan I guess" ringo sighed and burried his head in my neck.He started to kiss the skin,ever so slightly.

"ringo that tickles" I laughed trying to get off of him.He laughed and held me tighter.

"nuh uh you stay with me" he said,wriggling his eyebrows.We were sat at the edge of the sofa,me still trying to get off ringo and ringo still holding me back.I gave it one last try to get free but it didn't turn out right.Me and ringo fell to the floor;ringo on top of me,me on the bottom.I bit my lip and stared into his blue eyes."you'll never do what john is doing to paul,would you?" he asked running his hands up and down my body.

I shivered and bit my lip even harder."no I love you to much to do that" I said breathing heavily.

"proove it". I didn't need to think twice.I quickly flipped me and ringo over until I was ontop.I smashed my lips onto his and kissed him like it was the last time We'll ever kiss.He ran his fingers in my hair and tugged a bit,causing me to moan.I undid his shirt and kissed down his stomach,stopping at the waist line of his trousers.I could see his member growing and I smirked.I kissed along his waist. "fucking tease" ringo said caressing the back of ny neck.I smirked and pulled down his trousers and kissed his inner thigh,causing him to shiver."geo-George" I began to rub his member,earning loud moans from ringo.I leaned up to him,still rubbing him,and kissed him hard and passionately.I stopped and grinding our hips together.Ringo stopped me and flipped us over. "the elders always lead Georgie" ringo said unbottoning my shirt and  kissing down my belly.I pouted and player with his hair.He took off my trousers and pulled my pants down,reveling my hard little me."excited are we love" ringo said smirking. I blushed but soon stopped as ringo began to suck. letting out loud moans,I scratched his back,plesure taking over me.

Ringo soon stopped and thrusted into me."RICHARD!" I shouted as he moved faster and faster."ri-ringo don't stop" I said arching my back.He picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist.Grabbing hold of my hips,he thrusted into me harder,hitting that one spot that drove me crazy.

"fuck George" ringo said,sweat dripping from his forehead.He hit that spot a few more times and I felt my self getting closer.

"ringo I'm close" I said scratching at his arms.We both came at the same time,and ringo fell ontop of me;panting."perfect as always" I said kissing his head.

"hey geo do you remember the first time we met?" ringo asked looking up at me.

"yees,it was so perfect...well to me it was" I said blushing.I looked at the time and sighed."best we get ready,nearly finished the movie"I said standing up and pulling my clothes on.

"its been two months already?" ringo said,also getting dressed

"yea' we got a week left"

"thats gone to quick,seems like yesterday we were only running in the train startion"

"yea' well we've all been busy,especially john"

I pulled on my suit jacket and headed towards the door,motioning ringo to follow.As we walked out the door,I heard voices.Telling ringo to be quiet;I followed the voices.

"we're leaving next Friday"

"okay how long we staying?"

"12 days"

"i can't wait"

we peeped our heads round the corner and saw John and Brian kissing.I was shocked,ringo put a hand over my mouth and pulled me into a cupboard."we'll wait in here till they're gone".I nodded and breathed as quietly as I could.

a/n:that was so short ._. but holy shizznick drama!

love it?,like it? hate it? let me know....and leave a sneaky vote and/or comment ;)