~ TEAMING UP ~

Chapter ElevenA week later/Monday - 11:23 amBill's POV🚬

Chapter Eleven
A week later/Monday - 11:23 am
Bill's POV🚬

"Bill. Bill wake up." I open my eyes to see my mom, "There's someone who wants to speak to you on the phone."

"Who?" I ask as I sit up from my bed.

"A boy named Richie, says he has something to tell you." She stated as she handed me the phone and left my room.

I put the phone up to my ear as I throw my legs over the side of the bed, pushing all of the newspapers, articles and maps off onto the ground. The newspaper facing up showing a photo of both Y/n and Beverly, stating they're missing.

"Hello?" — "Bill! Some crazy shit just happened!" — "Y-yeah? What?" — "Henry Bowers has just asked us for help!" — "Help?" — "Yeah! To save Y/n and Beverly!" — "They'll s-show up somehow, there's n-no reason to g-go looking for t-them." — "Bill, we all know what's actually going on. You know." — "N-no. We p-p-put him to r-rest. H-h-He can't jus-st wake u-up." — "Bill, come on. It's him. You know it."

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. I don't wanna believe it's him.

"Alright. I-I'll help. But o-only for Y-Y/n and B-Beverly. Not f-for him." — "Nice! Meet us at the Arcade, we'll start planning when you get there, see ya Bill!" — "Alright, b-bye."

I hang up as I set the phone on my lamp desk, setting my feet on the ground as I stretch then get dressed putting jeans on with a regular tee and my converse. I leave my room and walk downstairs, saying "bye" to my parents as I walked passed them and outside shutting the door behind me gently. I grab my bike and get on, riding off to the Arcade to meet with the assholes and losers.

—::—

I arrive and lean my bike against the wall before entering the Arcade, hearing my name being called on the left side of me making me turn my head and see Henry along with Richie and the others, Richie waving his hand for me to go over.

"Come on Bill!" Eddie yelled as I shake my head and walk over to them, ignoring Henry, "You already know right?"

"Yeah." I turn and look at Henry, "I'm not here for him though, j-just Y/n a-and B-Beverly."

"And you think I'm here for you, B-Bill?" He spat, "I'm only doing this for Y/n. For her. I'm only here for your help to get her back. Then, we'll go back to ignoring each other."

I roll my eyes and look at Richie,
"What's the plan?"

"Finally." He then goes on and on, forming the plan and assigning us tasks and groups along with supplies.

Everything was going fine until Patrick said something he shouldn't have.

"Since Y/n and Redhead are girls, the weakest gender, they're probably long gone right now. So, let's give up and go home."

Suddenly, Henry shoved Patrick and punched him. Really. Hard. Patrick fell to the ground holding his nose, blood spilling all over his hand and clothes.

"Don't you ever speak about Y/n like that! She is not weak! She's one of the strongest girls I know, she can beat any of us if she wanted to! So shut the hell up and get out of here!" Henry yelled, his hands balled into his fists as his eyes held fire.

Patrick helped himself up and left, not wanting to get more hurt by Henry or the others. Henry turned to me and crossed his arms.

"What?" I ask.

"You're supposed to stick up for your girl, but you didn't." He stated, "That's your job as a boyfriend, to be her protector. And you just stood there and let Patrick talk down on her like that."

I huff as I cross my arms, "And how do you know that? You've never had a girlfriend besides Y/n."

"And you've never had one either! That's probably why you just stood there and let him talk shit." Henry growled.

I stayed quiet. My eyes never leaving Henry's. He's right. I'm supposed to stick up for her when she's being talked down on behind her back. Not just stand there and let it all happen. I'm such a horrible boyfriend.

"Yeah." I nod, "You're right. I-I shouldn't j-j-just stay quiet. I s-s-should do m-my job as-as boyfriend. T-thanks Henry."

Henry rolls his eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever. Let's get back to the plan."

I nod as we went back to planning the plan, going over it to make sure we didn't mess it up. We all went to the corner store and got some things, mostly weapons and flashlights but still got a good amount of supplies. Then we all met up at the black house. The house where the Well was, Pennywise's home. We all stand there, staring at the house.

"So, we're just going to stand here or are we gonna kick some clown ass?" Richie questioned.

"Let's go." Henry stated about to go in before I throw my arm up.

"Wait," I hold him back, "we c-can't just g-go I-in there, that s-sick fuck could b-be tr-trying to bait-bait us."

Ben nodded, "He's right. For all we know, he could be wanting to get all of us together and finish us off."

"Alright." He pushes my hand down, "What do we do?"

Stanley grins, "We break in."

We all look at each other and nod.

"Let's go get Y/n." "And Beverly."