Chapter 18

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung was feeling guilty and regret at what he had done.He felt like yesterday was the unluckiest moment or day had ever happened to him. He was currently in his bed thinking what shall he do.

Then the door open and he saw that Yoongi walk in.

"Your father called you." Yoongi said.

Taehyung mess his hair in frustration and walk out of his room irritatedly. Everything was his father's fault. If it wasn't for him he wouldn't be having a problem like this.

But, If it wasn't for his father... He wouldn't met Junghyeon..

A beautiful, nice girl.

Taehyung sigh depressingly before opening the office door of his father and walk in.

"Father you called?"

"Take a sit son."

Taehyung nod and took a sit in the couch facing his father.

"Tell me what happened between you and Junghyeon." His Dad said.

"Huh? Why?" Taehyung said.

"She came to me and said she wanted to go to her house. I already send her though. Care to explain what you did?" His father ask and taehyung sigh and end up explaining to his father what happened yesterday.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

As Taehyung drag Junghyeon to his room Junghyeon was trashing around attempting to let her hand go from Taehyung's grip.

"Let Me Go! Let Me Go Kim Taehyung!"/Junghyeon shouted.

But Taehyung never complie and set Junghyeon in the edge of the bed. He made her sat down while he look at her with soft and sad looking eyes.