Chapter 11

3rd Person's pov

"Mother?"

"Oh My beloved Junghyeon, I miss you so much." His mother said and hug him as pat him in the head.

"Wh-why? Ar-are you here?" Jungkook ask as he was still shock and scared.

"Ofcourse I'm here to visit My Daughter."She said and smile at Jungkook who step one backwards since her mother's smile scared him a lot.

"Well... Thats ok, would you like to have lunch with us?" Mr.Kim ask.

"Ofcourse that would be great." His mom said and smile.

"Wait! Junghyeon why the hell are you wearing a sneaker? A proper lady should wear a Heels you know that right!?" His mother scolded her.

"I- IKn-" He was gonna said it but he... He was slapped by his mother.

"Oh! JungYeona." Mr. Kim said and was shock that happened.

Jimin was shock too, to see that. He felt bad for Jungkook. It must be really hard to live in such a family where you are being forced. Jimin look at Jungkook with sadness.

"Shut Up! She is my daughter and she should listen to me. She came from me thats why I control her'" Mrs. Jeon said and Glare at him.

Taehyung was there the moment Jimin and Junghyeon came in. He felt anger when he heard those words. How dare she? She might be the mother but doesn't mean she can control her just like that. She had already taken the freedom of Junghyeon and she wanted to hurt her more?

Taehyung wanted to go to Mrs. Jeon and pull Junghyeon away but Tzuru her girlfriend was holding his hand to stop him from getting into a war.

"Its ok, She can stay like that for a matter.We could eat and talk about this marriage anyway." Mr.Kim said.

"Lesson Learn Junghyeon." His mother said and smile at him, A very evil smile.

Jungkook nod and walk towards the dinning table."My sweet and beautiful Junghyeon. Come and sit beside your mother." Mrs Jeon said and pat a sit beside her.