Ranting !

I definitely am not fit to be reading other people's stories on here right now. Like I get all emotionally invested and then the writer will do something that's so cliche or like, not realistic and I'm like "OH COME ON THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!"

Forinstance... NOT EVERY ROMANCE STORY NEEDS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!!!! God, idk if you guys know about a whole bunch of people that have a panic attack and then go into a coma and don't wake up for 3 months, doctors saying they might never wake up, but I sure as hell never have!!!

AND I JUST READ AN AMAZING STORY AND THE FRIGGIN EPILOGUE RUINED IT! I mean, I don't know for sure but if you get an epidural don't you have to be coached through pushinggg? That's the consensus among those that have gone through it.. and I've been asking a whole bunch of people about it.. naturally.

Ugh, rant over. I just wish I could find a good romance novel where the couple isn't almost being torn apart by an ex, or one of them almost dying.

WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD ALL READ PROMISE ME BY HMMCGEE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... totally love that story... 

anyways, pregnancy horomones getting the best of me :) sorry guys. LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH!!

mszjaxon

xoxo