You Are My Dream

I've been in a relationship with Niall for a long time! as a matter of fact we've grown up together and have been going to the same school. One day while I was eating luch he kept poking me on my shoulder making me annoyed every single second he kept doing it. I turned to him and asked "Babe? what's wrong? I think I am eating here and you know I like eating peacefully!".....he gives a cheeky smile and says- "Babe do you know why they named coke as coke?". I immidiately turned my face towards him and said -"Please! not one of those lame jokes like Harry again! he's giving you a pretty bad influence on jokes!"

."But babe please tell me you wanna know!"-he seemed like funnily insisting me to ask why to his question! But I finally spat it out- "Okay why?".... " Because if they named it Pepsi it wouldn't be coke" he said and laughed while hitting his thigh, he held his tummy and wiped the tears in his eyes....and............yes he was still laughing.

"It's so funny right?" Niall said in between his laughter.

" I'm sorry was that supposed to be a joke?" I asked

Niall's smile faded and pretended to be hurt. " Babe how could you say that? My jokes are the best" he said...."I am sorry babe but I've been feeling a little down and out lately!"....."why what's the problem y/n? what's going on? are your parents still thinking about sending you LA ?"

"Yes they are"- I sighed in sadness and put my head down.

"Hey its okay! you're not going anywhere and I know it! maybe they'll change their mind!".....I thought in my head how on earth will they change their mind of not sending me to LA? As the recess got over we went back to our classes and I kept looking at my watch waiting for the time to finish real soon and go back to my room and do just nothing there.

Finally as school got over and I went out of my class Niall was waiting right outside... he caught my hand and said -"y/n come on! I'll drive you home today!"..."Sure!" - I replied thinking that the thoughts of me going to LA will be brushed of.

When we reached my place and I got out of the car and started walking towards the door Niall just came out of nowhere, turned me around from my waist and pecked my lips lightly and said "I love you" and rushed back to his car and headed home.

As I got in I heard my parents discussing something in the kitchen, as I got closer I overheard them saying that they are going to send me to LA for good and won't change their decisions! I backed of in terror when I heard this and hit the vase behind me. My parents saw me "y/n...." and before they could have said anything else I rushed back into my room sobbing and called Niall immidiately.

"Hey babe what's up?" He asked

" Niall we're leaving to LA next week." I said in a low and cranky voice

"ohh sh....are you serious? should I come over and talk to them maybe changing their minds?

"We're staying there for good Niall" that's when I started sobbing more!

"Hey babe don't cry we'll figure something out okay? Don't worry babe I won't let you go far away from me"..........

Its been two months since I's left Ireland and Niall. He's been calling me every night and skypeing me every weekend but last week I hadn't heard much from him. One Day I was sitting outside my school when someone started to say a pick up line .......I thought I was were just hallucinating because I've missed Niall so much.

" Babe are you a wall clock?" The voice asked.

" No Why?" I answered wiping my tears

" Because I would like to pin you at that wall"..... that's when I realized somebody is really talking. i turned around and saw Niall standing infront of me wearing my school's uniform."Niall? You're here? Your gonna study here? When? How?" i asked while crying

He wiped my tears and smiled -"My mom once taught me to follow my dream. Well you're my dream I followed you that's why I'm here" he said and kissed me making all my tears dry away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've just started writing this book so imagines might be a little boring and short but I promise you it will get better ! do leave a comment on what you think about it!