5 ✉

"Jeongin?"

My eyes were wide open now. Could he be J? "Charlotte, what are you doing here?? Why are you outside? You should be in bed!" He looked at me really confused yet worried. "I could ask you the same, what are you doing our here?" I was hoping I'd get an answer out of him. "I couldn't sleep so I wanted to go out for a walk. But still, you can't just fall asleep here!"

I stood up and wanted to grab my key to go inside, but noticed something seriously stupid. "Jeongin, I think I locked myself out." I let out a deep sigh. Jeongin however didn't seem too sad or worried about it. "Why don't you just go stargazing with me?" I smiled softly. "Sure!"

I still got my pyjamas on, no socks, and looked at Jeongin. "I've got one problem though. I don't have any shoes or whatever with me, and the ground is probably still wet from all the rain!" Jeongin thought for a second, but quickly seemed to solve that problem. He kneeled down. "Hop on! This is the Jeongin express!" I laughed and got on.

Together we went outside. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He must be really strong, carrying me all this way here. I smiled. "Charlotte? are you still awake? We're here!" He lifted my head of his shoulder, indicating I was indeed still awake. I was too tired to reply. I put my down on a bench in the park and sat down next to me.

We just sat there in silence, enjoying each other's company. Staying awake however was very difficult. I yawned a couple of times, doing my best to keep my eyes open. Jeongin must have noticed, and put his arm around me, taking me into his arms. "If you want to sleep tell me, we can go to our place." I nodded in understanding. I closed my eyes again and wrapped my arms around his torso.

We lay like that for what felt like forever. I was still conscious, but my eyes wouldn't open anymore. My mind was filled with thoughts. Was Jeongin really J? After some time I felt Jeongin slowly remove his grip, making mine loosen up as well. He put one hand under my knees, and one under my back, carrying me back to the apartment.

After some time I heard him knock softly on his door, which opened not too long after. "Jeongin? What are you doing at this hour?" I immediately recognized Chan's voice. "Is that Charlotte? Why isn't she in bed?" "She accidentally locked herself out, so I took her stargazing and then she fell asleep in my arms." I heard Chan sigh. "She can use my bed, lay her down gently. You should also get some sleep, it's already 5 am."

Jeongin gently lay me down, and walked away again. I made myself somewhat more comfortable and snuggled under the blankets. A minute later the door opened again, and I fell someone lay down besides me. Who is it though? It must be Chan, since this should be his bed right? Before I knew it, I was already fast asleep.

Later that morning the bright sunlight woke me up. I opened my eyes, only to see Jeongin inches away from me. I tried getting out of his grip, but couldn't. I closed my eyes again, trying to get some more rest.

Suddenly his lips met mine, and my body froze. After a few seconds he slowly moved away again. I was too scared to open my eyes. He must still be dreaming right?

3 person view

Little did Charlotte know much more than that was going on. Jeongin was in fact very much awake, fully aware of what he was doing. Ever since he met her she just seemed so beautiful in his eyes. He just wanted to hug her, to kiss her all day long. He wanted her to be his, and only his.

However, Jeongin and Charlotte weren't the only two in the room at that time. Just before that, Jisung had opened the door, checking where his room mate Jeongin had disappeared to. When he saw Jeongin and Charlotte together, a weird feeling entered his stomach.

When he saw Jeongin kiss the girl, the feeling got even worse. He quickly closed the door again, confused, yet annoyed. He didn't want the other guys near Charlotte, he just wanted her and her alone. Jisung quickly left the room, as if he was never there.

Charlottes POV

My mind went completely blind. My first kiss... My eyes were now wide open, looking at his face. He really did look asleep. How am I supposed to act normal around him now? He doesn't even know what happened. But if he doesn't know, maybe it just doesn't count? I don't know!

My thoughts were interrupted by Chan coming into the room. I turned around, looking right in his eyes, asking for help without saying a word. Chan seemed to have caught on, and moved over. With much effort he released Jeongins grip, allowing me to finally get up.

"I heard you got locked out of your own house from Jeongin, how on earth did you do that?" He chuckled softly. I wanted to explain about the notes, but decided not to. "I heard something so I went outside but forgot my key" I replied hesitantly.

He just nodded. I wasn't sure if he actually bought the story, but for now this was good enough. I got out of Chan's room and walked into the living room, getting stares that pierced right through my heart.

"CHARLOTTE, WHY ON EARTH WERE YOU IN CHAN'S ROOM?" Minho yelled in confusion. Before I could answer, Chan did it for me. "She locked herself out of her room last night, so she stayed over. "Still, that doesn't mean you can just stay over at a house full of men! Men are dangerous! All men are!" Minho continued. "Look Minho, just because you are doesn't mean everyone else is" Hyunjin sneared back. Minho scoffed at him, but didn't say anything back.

"I'm fine Minho, nothing hap-" I couldn't finish the sentence, thinking of the kiss. "Charlotte, are you okay? Why aren't you saying anything? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?" Once again, I couldn't answer. "THAT'S IT!" Minho continued. "YOU'RE STAYING IN MY ROOM!"

"Look Minho, once again, just because you're gay doesn't mean she can just sleep in your room! You said it yourself, ALL men are dangerous, including you." Hyunjin said again. This time Minho didn't just scoff. "Who said I was gay? I'm not!" "Yeah sure." Hyunjin said in disbelief. "Want me to prove it?" Minho said, now with a smirk on his face. "And how are you going to do that?"

Minho walked up to me, looking right into my eyes. He put his finger on my chin, lifting it up, forcing me to look at him. He slowly moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes, somewhat scared of what was going to happen. A loud thud made me open them again. Hyunjin laying on top of Minho, pinning him down to the floor. "Don't you EVER do that again!" Hyunjin screamed.

Everyone was now sitting or laying in the ground, dying from laughter, except for two guys. Jeongin, who had just now gotten out of the room, and Jisung, who finally looked up from the couch. Two different stares, yet both so intense. I could feel my heart tighten.

J, who are you?