U.A

When I got home, my mom kept on pestering me. Soon as I walked in, she said, "So, who's the handsome boyfriend?". I gave her a look." Mom, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend". I said  casually. She gave me one of her trademark smiles. "Whatever you say hun. So you weren't leaning on him and staring at his face like it was made of diamonds." I turned around and looked at her. "You saw that?" I asked, nervous. "Course I did! But don't worry, I'll let you marry him." My mom said. I just looked at her. "Anyway, tomorrow you go to U.A! Eraser is sure to be your teacher!" She said, elbowing me playfully." Tell em' I'm waiting for a ring". I groaned. She was always making those jokes about marrying Eraserhead. But... she never mentions anything about dad... I don't think he's dead, I guess it's just complicated. I went upstairs to bed, clearing my thoughts of the day.

(The next day)

I was woken up rudely by the sound of an accordion. My mother was playing it.(She's a horrible accordion player). "Wake up( F/n!) You don't want to be late!" She yelled over the noise. I got up. "mom, why did you wake me up like that?"I asked, annoyed. She stopped."I was thinking of a tuba, or maybe drums, but we didn't have those." She replied. " I'll buy some today." 

(time skip cause' i'm lazy)

I was waiting at the bus stop, when I met a familiar multicolored eyed person. "Todoroki-kun! Good morning!" I said, waving. He smiled. (Gosh, he has a precious smile)"Hi (l/n)-san"He said.I saw him in the U.A uniform."Your going to U.A too?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah" he replied. "Hope we'll be in the same class!" I said, excited.

(At U.A)

Hmm.. it says I should go to class 1A... Oh here it is! I walked in, and saw lots of people there. There were a specific two fighting. One with the spikiest yellow hair I've ever seen...he looked familiar..., and one with glasses and bluish hair.  

The glasses dude was yelling at spiky hair

The glasses dude was yelling at spiky hair."Put your feet of the desk, this is a special school! Your not using any manners!" He said, his hands moving in a pattern. "Oh yeah? I don't give a damn four eyes!" Spiky hair retorted. I looked around, and(GASP) Todoroki-kun is here! He was sitting in the back, staying silent. I gave him a little wave and put my things in the desk next to him. At the door there was a boy with broccoli hair and a girl with pink spots on her cheeks. I walked over to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm(f/n)-" but I got interupted. I heard screaming from broccoli boi and pink cheeks and turned around to look.I screamed too. There was.. some kind of giant yellow caterpillar at the door!

"Hi I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher" he said plainly

"Hi I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher" he said plainly. We screamed again. I watched as a black haired person climbed out of the sleeping bag and walked to the front of the classroom."Please be seated" he said, tired.Everyone sat down. "since this is your first day, introduce yourselves to the class. I'll be sleeping if you need me" Mr. Aizawa said, as he climbed back into the sleeping bag. There was an awkward silence, then an energetic pink girl stood up."I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid!" She said, spurting a little acid on the ground as demonstration. I stood up next. "Hi I'm f/n l/n! My quirk is Outburst, which I got from my mother"I said, using my quirk to make everyone laugh. "Quiet down!" Mr.Aizawa said. He looked at me and then the other students, laughing hysterically."Oh no, it's Joke's kid.." He groaned, and went back to sleep. Soon everyone introduced themselves, well except spiky, who said,"I'm not introducing myself to these extras!".Broccoli Boi had to introduce spiky. "His name is Katsuki Bakugo, and his quirk is Explosion". Bakugo... it rang a faint bell, but I can't remember. "WHAT DID I SAY DAMN DEKU?!" Spiky yelled, making explosions from his hand. He got up, pushed Broccoli to a wall, and was about to explode his face. Broccoli was whimpering for dear life.

 Broccoli was whimpering for dear life

Mr. Aizawa got up and used his quirk to make everyone sit down. "You interrupted me from my sleep," He said. He checked his watch." But I suppose I'll teach you guys now. Change into your uniforms and meet me on the field." He said, and left the room.

(On the field)

"I'll see what you can do with your quirk through a series of tests," Mr. Aizawa said. "The person with the lowest score gets expelled". Everyone screamed, "EXPELLED?!" It was the first day!So, I worked my hardest on the tests. 

(Time skip) Remember, this is a fanfiction. not everything will be accurate.

Oh no! Broccoli Boi got in last place! I ended up in third, and Todoroki first. He's so strong... And handsome... and- Oh what am I thinking?! He's just a friend! I could feel a warm hand grab my shoulder. "Good job f/n". I turned around. It was Shoto! OMG, did he just call me by my FIRST NAME?!" Umm, good job for you, too! You got 1st place! That's awesome!" I said, thoughts swarming my mind. Todoroki walked away.Turned out, Mr.Aizawa didn't expel Broccoli. It was just a "logical deception".

(After school)

I was just about to leave UA, when I felt  a familiar warm hand grab my shoulder again. "Hey Shoto!" I said. He gave me a funny look. "Oh.. I just thought.." I said, my face red. "It's Ok." Todoroki replied. "I was wondering if... you would like me to walk you home" He said, and I swear I saw his cheeks go pink. "Sure!" I said, happy. We walked home together, but at Todoroki's house, Endeavor was at the door. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HANGING OUT WITH THESE PEOPLE?!" He barked. "I already told you what happened between her mom and I" He said, hatefully. Wait. did something happen between him and mom? I was getting confused, so I left Shoto and walked to my house.

(Sorry if this chapter is weird ! This is my first fanfiction.)