Same day still

~~~~~~~
"Mark is romantic and Jungkook is a cliché turd." Jin comments, scrolling through Jimin's earlier conversation with the maknae while Jimin himself laid curled up in a blanket in his lap.
"That's not helpful, hyung." Jimin whines and Jin smiles down at the younger.
"It's just commentary, Jiminie... Wanna know what I think you should do?"
"That'd be helpful." Jimin replies, glancing at his phone.
"You should give Mark a chance. Jungkook, bless his stupid soul, waited too long and you should let him know that." Jin states, turning the phone off and setting it down on the younger's stomach.
"I can't just kick him to the curb, hyung. He should have a chance too."
"No, he shouldn't. You've been crushing on him for years and he's been blind to it until now when you finally have someone else. If he wants you, he'll fight."
"But–"
"Do not "but" me. I will not continue to have my beauty sleep interrupted because Jungkook has ed up once again. You've been crying over this boy for years and now that there's someone who adores you as much as you adore Jungkook, you should give them a chance to make you happy." Jin interrupts, pinching Jimin's arm to help make his words set in. Jimin pouts but silently agrees with his hyung. He's tired of crying and he wants to be happy for once.
"So... what should I tell Mark?" The younger asks quietly and grows nervous when his hyung smiles at him.
"I'll do the talking here. Just leave it to me."
~~~~~
ThatMochi
Hey 😊
Tuan.Roo
Yeah, Mochi?
ThatMochi
Me. You. Dinner. Friday night?
Tuan.Roo
😏 Sure
Tell Mochi I'll pick him up at 7
ThatMochi
👍
~~~~~
"He's picking you up at 8 on Friday for dinner." Jin informs the younger.
"What'd you tell him, hyung?"
"Nothing. Now do you want to deal with Jungkook or should I?"
"I'll talk to him tomorrow." Jimin says quietly and Jin narrows his eyes at him.
"You're procrastinating."
"I'm giving him time to gather his thoughts." The younger retorts, narrowing his eyes back at the elder.
"Whatever you say."