chapter 18

After Emily's funeral everyone came back to the dumping ground for some food. Every got in the mini van and we drove back followed by every one else. When I got in I quickly went up stairs and wiped eyes and take my shoes and socks of. I then headed back down stairs with johnny. The kitchen was full of people. I didn't realise Emily knew so many people. I recognised, Emily's old foster parents, Amelia, blake and Alice from our old school, there were some people there who I didn't recognise I guess they were family or something. Holly Rebeka and Tanya were also there and of course, Chantal, Rio and Roxy.

" its so good to see you again " Roxy said to me " must be hard not to cry" I didn't say anything back just smiled and nodded. I grabbed some food and made my way to the living room, were tee, carman, johnny and Jody were.

" hey Charlie" Jody says. I say high back and go sit next to johnny.

" OK what on earth is going on with you to, we all know you'd kissed but are you together or not" carman asks me and johnny, my face goes bright red.

" yes we are together" johnny says and gives Me a kiss on the cheek.

" aww " Jody tee and carman say at the same time. I think my face is even redder than before. I take hold of Johnny's hand and eat my food, while I talk. Amelia, Blake and Alice soon enter the room.

" her Charlie its been a while" Blake says, I stand up and go give her a bog hug. I've missed her, I've missed them all.

" Blake. Amelia, Alice great to see yous" I say and then hug Amelia and Alice.

" we are so sorry about Emily we were all in tears when we found out" Alice tells me.

" I still can't believe she's gone" I say.

" same here, we had some really great times at school with here" Amelia says.

" yea, remember the time, she ran around the play ground with out her shirt just here bra" Blake, reminds us.

" and the time she hit the head teacher with that ball on full of slim" I say.

" yeah she really did do the most stupid things" Alice says.

" you can say that again" Blake says. Chantal suddenly walks in the room and asks to see me.

" is something wrong" I ask.

" no nothings wrong, it's just well, I was wondering and I do still need to speak to mike but if you wanted, since this place must bring back memory s of Emily. IG you wanted to come back and live with me again. I moved house last week, its near here so you will still see your friends. So do you" Chantal asks, I stair at here. I know that is all I've ever wanted to go back and live with Chantal but I'm not so sure now, I've grown to love this place, I think for a moment and realise what I want...

__ _________________________

What do you think Charlie will do, stay at the dumping ground or go live with Chantal leave comment