Chapter 10

I'm waken up early but the sun shining through the cap in the curtains, I roll over in bed and almost full out, i wait 5 minutes before getting up fully. I open the curtains and look around the room for some cloths to wear, when I find some i make my way to the bath room, I run the cooled shower take my pjs of and jump in, it's freezing. I wash my hair then get the towel from the rack and dry myself. I get changed in to my orange crop top and blue shorts, I tie my hair in a pony tail and leave the bath room.,by the time I get back to my room, Emily is awake and dressed. We head down stairs get some breakfast and then wait for May-li to be ready. When she is we head out. We go to the school shop first and buy our uniform, which is a white blouse, black skirt and blue and silver tie ( like the ravenclaw one in harry potter) we then go to the shoe shop and buy new she's. I get black converses and Emily gets red high tops. We then go get a bag, I pick a nice red backpack and Emily picks a pink backpack. Once we've got everything we need we go to the nearest cafe for some lunch.

" so yous girls looking forward to going to your new school next week" may-li asks, I forgot school starts back up next week.

" yeah I guess" I say.

" I'm going to miss our old school" Emily says, I'm going to miss it two it was the best school there is everyone was nice, well to me anyway, hardly anyone was mean to Emily.

" well I'm sure you'll like this school" may-li says, once we've finished May-li pays and we make our way back to the dumping ground.

" fun shopping day girls" Johnny says as we walk in.

" nope, not at all hate school" Emily says and then storms of to our room.

" what about you, looking forward to school next week" Johnny asks.

" yeah I guess It'll be nice to meet new people and make new friends" I say. Me and Johnny talk for a while and I decide to go see Emily.

" hey em you ok you stormed of early" I ask her.

" I'm fine Charlie" she says though I can tell she's been crying.

" Emily what's wrong with you I know you've been crying" I say taking a seat next to her.

" it's just, well what if no one likes me what if I'm bullied again I hate school, what if we get made fun of because we're in care" Emily says.

" we wouldn't I promise everything will be ok, trust me" I say though I'm not really sure I believe what I'm staying I mean she could get bullied it's not like it's not happened before. Just then mike calls us all down for dinner. After dinner me and Emily go to tee and Carman's room and talk for the rest of the day.

" you'll be fine Emily trust us no one makes fun of us because where in care you'll be fine" carman tells Emily.

" you sure" Emily asks.

" of course" she says.

" is any one tries to bully you they'll have us to deal with em" I say.

" yeah all us dumping ground kids well look out for you" tee says.

" thanks" Emily says, I think we've made her feel a bit better but I can still tell she's worried, like really worried.

_______________________________________________

Ok so this story is officially of hold hope you enjoyed this chapter next one will be up soon

Vote,comment,follow