The Change Before School

This story and chapter is under editing and re-writing.

Bella's POV

Orphaned after birth I, Bella Live with my childhood bestie Jacob. My parents were the chiefs of the Quillette tribe, all that I know of is that they died on their Honeymoon by the hands of someone unknown but I will avenge them.

They left me behind wishing to be alone without a crying and attention needing baby. Never to see their daughter grow up into a beautiful lady. My 18th birthday is arriving soon, I'm in my senior years of high school at Forks High School. Only I have a feeling that this birthday is going to be different.

After getting ready for bed I laid down, pondering about the idea of Jacob coming to my  school instead of the tribal school will be a big change.

Tossing and turning , I felt flushed with waves of heat and anger. Hastily flying out off my bed, I tried to wake the snoring Jacob. He also, to the feel of palm, was boiling. Just being around him some how makes me feel over powered by anger.

Enraging myself self more and more I couldn't control my anger it seems just to flow out, years of anger relieved from my heavy shoulders. Frustrated at Jacob for not waking up I grabbed my phone from my side table and jumped out the window landing perfectly on the balls of my feet.

Screen unlocked and Sam Uley's number dialed. Picking up the phone after the third dial tone I screamed into the speaker clearly agitated with anger, "SAM, WHAT THE BUBBLES IS GOING ON I'M JUST SO ANGRY?..."

Beginning to hyperventilate Sam's responded. " Hold on lil' sis try to stay calm, I'm on my way there now." Trying to concentrate on Sam's word I felt pulsing shivers of electricity ripple up my spine in an endless rhythm.

Sam appeared out of the forest line keeping his distance. "It's going to be okay Bella, remember to keep calm."

"How can I when I feel currents of electricity playing races inside of me. All I can do is....."

Fainting without finishing my sentence and no warning I awoke with amazement that I was on four legs and had a tail. Sam was holding a small mirror had brought with him in the small backpack. Faced towards me I could see that I the wolf in the reflection showed me but a wolf. White fur with lavender purple stripes. Sam slowly placed the mirror on the ground and he too shifted into a wolf. The jet black wolf was a large wolf but smaller than me.

(Telepathy Section - Bella is in Italics , Sam is Bold and Jacob is Normal)

"Bella it's okay were are werewolves."

"How can this be the tribal ledgends are true, there is no scientific relation unless it's magic or.."

"I know this is cool. Oh yes the tribe ledgends are true but we are creatures of only natures magic, so there is to be no scienctific experiments."

"How come  I only 'shifted' when I was angry."

"I don't know it's just is. Right enough talking I need you to turn back."

"How in the bubble do I shift?"

"Hey guys what you up to? Ah who am I kidding I heard most of the conversation."

"Hello to you to Jake I see you and Bella have changed at the same time. To shift think calm thoughts, relax and think of your human form."

" Got it Bro!"

" Got it Sammy!"

Slowly the fur melted away to who knows where legs became arms and tail disappeared. Adrenaline still pumping through my veins I felt like I could run for miles and miles.

Later I realised that I wasn't wearing anything and I could see Sam standing infrount of me holding a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed the clothes out of Sams grasp and changed. Sam seemed to think of everything, I'm lucky to have him as my brother.

Walking back out to Jacob and Sam I realise that my clothes were slightly small. I had been meaning to get new clothes with all of the growth spurts, I just simply had better things to do than go shopping.

Tired I decided to retire to bed and sleep away the remainder of the night.

Edwards POV

Moving from Alaska to Forks with my family was relieving. Over all I'm happy to be away from Tanya she just never stopped liking me, all i want is for her to get it through her thick skull and disgusting thoughts that I will never love her as I will wait for my true mate.

Completely exhausted from travelling I decided to unpack a play the piano, not that I will ever get tired as my family and I are Vampires. All myths about burning in the sunlight are untrue, and all the other cliche's associated with vampire we just sparkle. Cause you know sparkleing is so manly.

Playing song after song on the piano I lay down on my lounge thining of all the possibilities that could happen in life. This time I feel like there is going to be a change in the winds.