To The Rescue

But then, my worries and doubts were driven away as I remembered he's leaving soon. Then,

what oppa said hit me. He mentioned about y room being beside the pest. Is he jealous? Aigoo!

“Well,” I started. “He won't be my 'neighbor' for long. He's leaving, you see”

“Leaving? Why? Where is he going?”

I shrugged. “I don't know but I don't care. I've been waiting for this time to come”

“I guess you got a point” he chuckled.

He offered to walk me to the car, but then, his Dad called him up and told him they have to meet.

“You should go” I said but deep down inside, I was kind of hoping he would insist.

“No, I have to help you first with these bags” he said, looking torn.

“Don't worry, I'll call the driver up to help me. No worries” I smiled. Ugh! Stupid mouth!

“Are you sure?” he asked after a while of thinking.

“Of course I am” I answered. I am such a liar. Grr. He sighed.

“I'll make it up to you, okay? I'm really sorry about this” he said.

“I told you, it's no big deal”

He smiled. “You're so understanding” he said, then planted a soft kiss on my cheek. “Bye”

GHAAD! ! !

I think I just died and went to heaven!

I don't know how long I stood there, with my hand on my cheek. But when I finally snapped

back to earth, I quickly called the driver, but the line was busy. What the heck?! I called again.

And again. . .

And again. . .

And again. . .

Aish! I picked up all the bags and started going to the parking lot. Omo! I didn't notice the time!

It's already dark. Tsk, I guess time really flies when you're enjoying, neh? That driver's so dead!

I'm gonna fire him! Arrgghh! I looked around and found that I'm the only person walking. I can

even hear the way my heels clicked on the ground. Out of nowhere, I heard a whistle.

I stopped and looked behind me. I saw a lanky guy with brown hair and dark eyes.

“You alone?” he asked.

“No” I answered and quickly turned to get away from him. But then, he grabbed my arm and

turned me back to face him.

“Hey, what's the hurry? I just want a private” his gaze roamed my body “talk”

I pulled my arm off. “Get off me, you filthy scumbag!”

“Ah, just the way I like in a woman, so aggressive”

“Kitten, what's taking you so long?”

My head whipped around and I saw the pest. Relief washed over me as the pest slowly walked

towards us and put his arm on my shoulder.

“Hey, what's going on here?” he asked the guy.

“You're with her?” the guy asked.

“Isn't that obvious?” the pest asked, tone heavy with sarcasm.

“Oh, well. I really like your girl, though. Mind if we share?” the guy grinned.