3| Larkin

| Larkin |

The Amelia chick was actually cool and I could see the wheels turning in Jason's eyes has he watched her. If he wasn't careful he would end up getting himself killed. It was actually pretty funny how he'd try to make a pass at her even with the warning glares from Keenan not that it mattered because Amelia would turn him down every time. I bet his ego was in a hopelessly low state by now. I was starting to really like her. Why would Keenan keep her a secret for so long, she was great. Even the other boys were starting to like her too well except for Sawyer and Cole, but they'd come around eventually.

" No seriously! They were actually pulling each others extensions out! They looked like cavewomen by the time Keenan and I got there!"

" Not like it's any better than what your hair looks like in the morning!", Keenan chuckled.

Amelia's face went blank," Take that back!"

She pushed his shoulder, making him stumble a few steps back.

"No!"

She advanced on him.

"Take it back!", she huffed.

"Never!", Kennan screamed , trying to hop over the banister in time.

Amelia pushed Keenan with a hard shove off the banister and kicked him on the ground.

" I'll never take it back! You can't make me!", Kennan quickly made an escape.

Amelia and Keenan ran around the front of the house mocking each other. It was like they were more brother and sister than they were best friends. When Keenan said he knew her for a long time I didn't think it was that long. They must have known each other since their 'diaper days'. Our relationship with each other was nothing compared to theirs.

Maybe that's why Sawyer was so put off, he'd known Keenan the longest. I would be upset, too. If I had known Keenan for has long has Swayer did and I didn't know about Amelia I would be more than upset. Seeing them like that must be horrible for Sawyer. But, what about Cole? He seemed not to like her either. It couldn't be like how it was with Sawyer, he didn't know Keenan has long has him. So why was he being so cautious? It wasn't like there was anything suspicious about Amelia , she was a nice girl.

"Cavewoman! Cavewoman!", Keenan screamed while he dodged Amelia's attacks.

" I'll skin you like a dinosaur and feed you to my people!"

" Please you couldn't handle my dinosaur!"

We all started to laugh with silent gasps. They were hilarious! Jason was actually on the floor clutching his stomach.

" Ew , Keenan! You should really get that checked!"

"What?", Keenan stopped, confused.

Amelia took her chance and tackled Kennan.

"Your scaly penis! I didn't even know that could happen! Which slut did you get it from?"

"Where does she come up with theses things!?", I struggled to get out between laughs.

Kennan huffed, " Are you implying that I have STDs?"

" I'm implying that I'm concerned for the girls who are going to get with a guy that has a scaly penis! "

Kennan pushed her off of him , knocking her down. I was about to step in and yell at him when Amelia kicked him knocking him down as well. Now they were on a full on battle laying punches and kicks at each other. But, they didn't even seem like they were in a rush. Amelia kept up with him and returned every blow she received. I never saw anyone that could fight with Keenan and hold their own.

" You ass! ", Amelia laughed has she wiped some blood off her lip.

I tensed when I saw that. I wasn't used to seeing girls fight. Especially when Keenan was a Protector. It wasn't a fair fight, but with the way she's keeping up with him is making me start to think she's not just any civilian. She shouldn't be able to withstand his power against hers. A civilian wouldn't be able to handle that and I can tell that Keenan's not even holding back. It made me uncomfortable. And it didn't help that Amelia's guard was also just has tense.

" She's amazing!", Jason said.

Sawyer just grunted has a reply.

" Ha! I got you!", Amelia had Kennan trapped beneath her with her fist raised and ready.

"Now take it back!"

"No.", Kennan had a smug smile on his face.

Amelia punched his face," Now. "

"No. ", he stuck his tongue out.

Amelia punched him once again, "Take it back. "

"Fine!", Keenan raised his hands ," I take it back. Your hair doesn't look like a cavewoman's , it looks like a bird nest or maybe a rats!"

" Whatever scaly penis!", Amelia punched him once more before pulling herself up.

" My people I have brought you some scaly dinosaur penis! Don't worry I'm sure it also taste like chicken! "

" Ew you've ate dinosaur penis before.", Kennan laughed from behind her.

"No , but I could ask that girl. Maybe she'll teach me how to cook it too!" , she turned and punched Kennan in the gut.