Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry

Niall's P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe that I had the courage to kiss Zayn out of the blue and that I left him just like that. I dind't regret it at all though.

Nor kissing him, nor leaving him there.

I didn't need him to think that I was weak and broken, even though I was. He needed to win my love, but most of all, my trust back. That's because I still loved him, but I didn’t trust him at all, not after what he did to me.

I may forgive him one day but it didn't need to mean that I would forget.

I didn't even know if he was really willing to do something to win my love back. After all if I hadn't been worth his time once, why should I be now. Maybe he was just going to finally move on and forget about me.

I finally reached the place where I left Josh after hour kiss and he was still there talking with that guy who was with Zayn.

"Hi." I said akwardly standing near them.

They tourned their heads towards me, but none of them said a word.

The atmosphere was very heavy.

Finally and luckly the guy who I didn't know the name of extended his hand towards me.

"You must be Niall. I heard a lot about you during this year. By the way, I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Nice to meet you. " The boy smiled.

I was hesitant at first but then I reached his hand and shaked it smiling a bit, just to be polite.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"It would be a pleasure to stay here and talk to the both of you guys, but I really need to go and check on Zayn. Bye."

Yeah, Zayn.

"Bye." me and Josh said.

I tourned my head to face Josh.

"Shall we go home?" He asked.

I just nodded not really trusting my voice at that moment.

The whole ride home was quiet. It was plain akward, with a deathlike silence. I hated it.

I just hoped that everything with Josh would go well, because I needed him as a friend and also because he was the only person I could trust that I had in my life.

That was why I didn't want to accept when he asked me on a date, I didn’t want to lead him on and then break him and that was exactly what I did at the end.

When we arrived home Josh started to go upstairs without telling me a single word and went into his room shutting the door with a loud thud.

I sighed and started to go slowly upstairs myself.

When I arrived in my bedroom I throwed myself on the bed sunking my head in the pillow with a loud groan. I didn't even bother to change my clothes before doing that.

Why did I have to fuck up everything?

I couldn’t even keep a friend, only one. C'mon we are not talking about thousand of friends just one. Obviously,  after this, I didn’t deserve not even that one.

I hurt the only people who truly cared about me and who stayed this whole year listening to me rambling about Zayn and wiping away my tears,  everytime I cried. If I've been able to hurt someone like this, I didn’t deserve not even a single friend.

And then there was Zayn. Yes, I loved him, but he broke me in so many ways, acutually, in every way possible. Why did he have to appear just now? If he didn't do his magical apearance, everything would have been different. Maybe me and Josh could have had a future, we both would have been happy. But that would have been too simple after all.

So, I started to cry and all I wanted to do was to go in Josh's room hug him, confort him and do everything he did for me this year, but he still wasn't ready to face me, I guess.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow morning." I said out loud, not even meaning to.

I tourned on my side and I cried myself to sleep.

Soooo, here you have chapter ten.

Sorry for the long long long wait, really. And sorry if this is boring but this is a filler chapter.  I hope you liked it anyway.

Well this story is going to end really soon sadly. I think it will be 2 or 3 chapter longer.

Anyway check out my new book The Enchanted Forest,  it's a Zarry Book.

I also have an upcoming story called Different Worlds,  wich is Zarcel (Zayn+Marcel). I'm workingnon it.

Then Last but not least I shout out -BlueJay cause I love her and her writing skills are amazing! Check her Zarry books out please.

byeee

-ale♡