Steve x Two-Bit

Steve and Two Bit always hung around each other. Slowly they started getting closer and closer together. Two bit had walked to the DX everyday to see Steve. He did that.

"Stevie." Two Bit laughed.

Steve rolled his eyes."No, we're over."

"Why? Couldn't handle the randle?"

Steve rubbed his forehead in disappointment."Shut your trap."

Two bit laughed and took a chug of his beer."Want some?"

"I'm on the job, maybe later."

"But you're better drunk."

Steve blushed. Every time he gets drunk with two bit they end up making out."I ain't gay man."

"That's not what the security camera caught."Two Bit smirked and leaned against the counter.

"Maybe just a tad."

Steve leaned in and kissed two bit. Two bit pulled away."I aInT gAy."

Steve sighed and yelled. "IF YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE RANDLE SOBER YOU WILL NEVER HANDLE THE RANDLE!" Steve walked around the counter and squatted. His ass jiggled as he twerked and smirked at Two Bit.

"I'm sorry take me back my love!"Two Bit stared at Steve's ass. It was big, huge even.

"You only want me for my body."Steve got back to his feet and swung his hips." Couldn't even handle these puppies." Steve walked out of the DX with his shirt sling over his shoulder.

"Hey What're you doing? You still got work!"

Steve ran back into the store."Shït! Forgot!"

(A/N: This is short but I wanted to make it funny. I made this cause my friend suggested it😂milkdillon )