You Wanna Be My Minnie Mouse?

Two-Bit was at the Curtis house watching what he always watches, Mickey Mouse. He was also drinking beer and eating cake. The usual. Ponyboy then walked out of his room and sat on the couch."Is there anything else you even watch?"

"I babysit once in awhile if that counts."Two bit snickers. Comedian. Ponyboy thought.

"Hey Two, you wanna go to see a movie tonight?"

"Yeah, hold on." Two bit took his beer bottle and chugged it all. Ponyboy watched in amazement."Lets go."

Ponyboy nodded and got up from the couch and headed to the door. Two bit followed him.

They walked to the outside movie theater but stopped when a blue mustang pulled up. Socs. They thought and two bit pulled his switch blade out. He kept it behind his back."Hey greasers? You need a haircut?" Then 4 socs hopped out of the car.

"No but you do."Two bit pulled his switchblade out and held it up to the socs face.

They slowly backed away and ran to their car."We'll get you punks back!" They yelled at us before driving off. Ponyboy hugged Two bit. My hero. Pony thought.

He awkwardly let go and rubbed his neck."Lets...go."Pony faked coughed and walked fast to the drive in.

They sat way in the back where nobody can bug them."This movies terrible."Two Bit whispered." This will make things better."He laughed manically and pulled two beer cans from his jacket.

Ponyboy stared at him."Two! I can't drink. Plus Darry will kill me!"

"Oh knock it off, it won't hurt nobody. We can crash at dallys or some place."Two placed one beer can in Pony's hand and chugged the other.

Ponyboy hesitantly cracked it open and took a sip. He gagged at first but took another sip."This is kina good."Ponyboy smiled at Two Bit.

"I got more."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."Two pulls out two more cans."But I only had 4."

Pony takes a drink of his and they sat through the movie still drinking.

The left the movie theater and were on their way to Dallys when Ponyboy fell over. So Two Bit just laid with him."The stars look nice."Ponyboy slurred.

"Why do you like them so much? They're just stars."

"But they're beautiful."

"Like you?"Two chuckled and Ponyboy blushed.

"Uh...sure."

"I ain't kiddin. You're one handsome man." Ponyboy smiled and grabbed Two Bit's  hand and tangled their fingers together. Two Bit sighed happily and they watched the stars until they passed out.