Sit on me

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Billie POV ~~~~~~~~~~~

Now sat at the dining table, I stare down at my tea while Finneas and Claudia laugh at whatever dumb meme they pulled up on Finneas's phone. Next to me Athena shuffles with her new bandage, obviously annoyed with it.

"Stop touching it."

"It's just a scratch," she says as she pouts.  Her green eyes dart to mine as her blonde-brown hair falls over her face. Finneas composes himself.
"So, we are working on a new song, we wanted to collab with you in this," Finneas offers, "20% you, 40 % us"

The label always takes 40% of all profit from my songs, it's aight I guess, im not too big on money. I study Athena silently hoping she takes the deal.

She bites her lip, obviously contemplating her next decision. Suddenly her face lights up and streches into a smile that doesnt reach her eyes.

"What kind of collab do we want, remix, producin-"

Finneas cuts her off, "Producing, I have listened to your remixes, they are sick, just probably wouldn't flow good with the song we are writing right now."

Athena nods as we schedule dates for pre-recording sessions and sets. Apparently Athenas remixes get played at a bunch of LA parties so, she is requested to attend majority of them. Making her schedule just as packed as ours.

I study the dates on the calender that arent crossed off. "So it looks like mostly thursdays and weekends we are good. Tour will take up some of your time tho-"

"Tour?" Athena interrupts fidgeting with her bandage. "I never agreed to tour."

Me and Finneas' eyes lock together as I scratch my neck.

"We understand if you can't accompany us for the whole tour, but we prefer if you can join us for at least a couple shows" Finneas begins as I chuckle in my head at his professional words.

I look around to Athena and watch her make eye contact with Claudia across the table. Claudia lools at Finneas and begins.

"Sorry, Top has just had a bad experience touring in the pa-" Claudia is interupting by a kick to the shin from under the table.

This blow was landed by Athena who screams at Claudia with her eyes.

Finneas nods understandably.

"I see, we can always adjust however you find comfortable." He says trying to sell her into it. I look up and meet her eyes, silently begging her to say yes.

Part of me feels very excited that there's a possibility that Athena will be joining us on tour. Probably cause she seems like a really low-key person that i'd like to get to know.

She nods her head smiling, "Fine, fine, you got me. I'll do some shows" We all cheer and clink our glasses in celebration as the conversation drifts off into different pop culture topics that I wasn't necessarily interested in.

Soon, the comversations move to the living room and Finneas and Claudia hit it off, chatting about some old school cartoons that I had no idea existed.

I glance over at Athena for the tenth time tonight. She seems zoned out, she swirls her wine with her hand and stares off into the distance.