Chapter 7/ The Family Reunion

Kieron's POV: 

I could sense a life source outside the front door as my mother began to make her way to the door, She turned the handle and opened the door widely to get a good look at the person. His hair is pink just like mothers, his eyes just like mothers and his facial expressions were dull. "Hi Yuki, long time no see...haha..." My mother took one good look at the man before covering him in hugs and kisses, Who is this man?! ~KUSUO HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SO LONG...I was lonely...~ this was the ultimate Saiki, a human?! I must have miss heard mother maybe she said Saiko or something like that. I slowly started to make my way upstairs until mother put me in a headlock and dragged me back down the stairs. ~Saik I would like you to meet Kieron...Your daughter~ Saiki's face somehow became duller than it already was. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you Saiki Kusuo now if you excuse me I must quickly get ready for my photoshoot." I give him a quick glare before darting up the stairs at an inhumane speed, I could hear mother shouting for me to come back but I ignored her all I had on my mind was my beautiful yet insane goddess that lives in my mind.

I could hear giggling from my closet as I enter my room, "Oh~ Kieron-chan...Come find me." I roll my eyes as I make my way up to the closet door, I sigh as I pull the doors back and She Walks out. I began to blush at the sight of her beautiful curved body and well structured...NO KIERON!!! you are not a pervert! "Oh~ is someone thinking that I am too sexy for them to handle?~" I soon pass out after having about 15 million nose bleeds all thanks to my goddess.