Chapter 5/ The journey

Kieron's POV:

I woke up in shock as I look down at my 4-year-old body 'Dam! I am still a kid.' (If you haven't worked it out yet when the girl called him ma'am it was referring to him being older in his dreams) I quickly sit up and get out of my cot so I can get food from the kitchen. ~Oh Kieron, what am I going to do with you?!~ I turn to see ma glaring down at me yet she still held her smile. She picked me up and got me some baby food... I tried a bit...EWOJFNWNCEEWEWW!!! I spat it out and quickly changed the food into something more delicious, now that's better.

A few years later (Kieron is 9)

I begin my journey through my brain and past all the thoughts of the girl and Jabez until I saw 'it' That once the friendly little girl had become a psycho, her eyes faded into a dark crimson red; her teeth grew longer until parts of the teeth began to snap off and become razor sharp. This girl is related to me but how? 

Saiki POV:

 it has been 9 years and a few months since I saw my beautiful wife and it has been 4 years since I have had a picture from my friend of the two but oh well life sucks I guess. what if they have forgotten me or Yuki never old our child that they had a father... What if Yuki moved on with another man? I must return to them... or else I think even as a human and without my powers, I'm gonna end up insane! 

 sorry, it's such a short chapter. New chapter won't be out for a while because of school...so BAIIIIIIIIII