Red sorrow - Special A

Just a note, I'm assuming you've watched special a and know enough about the other characters (looks n stuff)

"Akane-sama, please wake up. Kei-sama will be here soon"

I woke up still very tired, looking up at Suzume, my favorite maid. She's my best friend and is like a sister to me. Her chocolate brown hair perfectly wrapped in a messy bun as always (if that makes sense) and her bright blue eyes shining. She always got so excited whenever Kei comes over because it's always the best time to tease me. She always found SOMETHING when Kei's around. I swear I think teasing me is her favorite game!

"I told you to just call me Akane. It's weird if you add the -sama at the end" I said as I got up and walked over to my closet. "Of course, Akane-sama" she replied, smirking as she helped me with my clothes. I knew she would say that. She always does.

We chose a dark green plaid skirt with a white almost off the shoulder top and black thigh high socks. We paired it with a dark green scarf and black lace up boots. I was never the girly girl type. And, with me being me, this is the type of stuff I had in my closet. While I got changed, Suzume got breakfast ready.

She was really good at cooking and at, well, everything else she does. I could really be myself around her. She's the perfect sister. I smiled at the fact that I had at least one person who really understood me. Well, I guess kei does too because we're in basically the same situation. But he's different than Suzume.

While I waited for breakfast, I did my hair the usual way (with a little help from one of my other maids of course). I made loose curls in my dark strawberry-blonde hair and stuck two dark rose clips in each side of my head. This was pretty much the girly side you see of me. My hair is always curled and I love roses.

I looked in the mirror at my dark red eyes. I remember when I was younger, my mother told me a story about how when I was born. I opened my eyes really quick and my mother saw my eyes and thought they were beautiful even though other people thought red was scary. She named me Akane because she loved my eyes so much. And I love them too. They remind me of her somehow. My mother is always everywhere because she is one of the most wanted stylists around. I don't get to see her much but when I see my eyes, it feels warm. Like she's actually with me. I don't really get lonely though, because I have Suzume and Kei too.

"Breakfast! Akane-sama come and eat! Oh and Kei-sama is here too!" I heard Suzume say just outside the door. I could just feel her smirk. "Okay i'll meet you in the kitchen!" I said, keeping the door closed. "Well come quick i bet you're just DYing to see kei-sama again!" I heard her footsteps skipping away before starting for the kitchen. I didn't want to deal with her comments this early in the morning. She may be my sister but that doesn't mean I can put up with everything!

I walked down the long hallway of my house. It's more of a mansion, as people call it, but house makes it feel a bit more homey. My father says I can do what I want to make my house feel like home. He says he knows what it's like when you live somewhere that doesn't feel like home. I guessed that's from spending so many nights in the studio or overseas.

My father is a world famous music producer and he's very busy. I think he makes the best music and is the best dad because he tries to visit often so I don't feel lonely. Even though I don't. He comes usually twice in 3-4 months which, i'm told, is a lot considering his work load. When he comes we usually don't go anywhere because I want him to rest so we watch movies or relax at a beach or cottage. He tries to visit my mother often too. We also call, text, email, and Skype each other whenever we can too! My family may be far apart but we're close knit.

As I opened the kitchen door, I saw Suzume and Kei at the table with pancakes and fruit in the middle. I sat down beside Kei and started on the pancakes. "Good morning! What are we doing today?" I said with a smile. "Good morning, Akane. Today we are seeing some daughter of my fathers friend." he said boredly, rolling his light brown eyes. "Her name is Hanazono Hikari I think..."

"Oh, I think I know her," Suzume said, popping a blueberry into her mouth, "she's the little undefeated pro wrestling girl! I heard she caught robbers and everything! How cool!" she said excitedly, her bubbly personality coming out, probably because Kei's here. "You can come with us Suzume. I don't think anyone would mind AT ALL if someone we actually care about comes along. Right, Kei?" I said half boredly, half hopefully. Kei nodded quickly. We probably both wanted her to come so it wouldn't be so boring with this "undefeated pro wrestling girl" I don't think either of us care about her, really. "No it's okay. I won't bug you and I'll just leave you two alone" she said jokingly, winking and skipping away laughing.

"Aww I really wanted her to come. She's just lazy because this "undefeated pro wrestling" girl is really uninteresting. Leave us alone my foot" I said, finishing up my pancakes and putting my plate in the sink.

I may have a mansion and maids, but it's more home-like if we eat in the kitchen and I take care of myself. I like it that way and it's less work on the maids too. I know how hard they work and I'm not completely useless. Suzume may be my sister and all but the other maids are my friends too.

"That's right. I can't believe my father's making us do this. Well, shall we go?" he says, offering his arm. 'We're young but he's quite the gentleman' I thought as a hooked my arm around his "I guess we have to" I replied as we walked out the door and into the car.

I haven't said this yet, but Kei and I are arranged to be married. Not right away, but when we're older. That's the plan until further notice. Although I don't think anything is going to change our parents' minds. It's okay though. Kei and I don't mind. Each other is all we really have anyways. Well, to him, and I want him to be happy so I promised that I'll be there for him. Always.