[quick an]

Ellllo lovelys ♥

So there’s just a few things I want to address before I continue with the next part of ‘Anonymous’.

I’ve been getting pm’s from people saying how I’m just copying Skins and am not being unique with my story line etc…

This story is not affiliated with Skins, I understand there are similarities but this story is not a remake of it. ‘Oh’ is said a lot because that’s what’s in my vocabulary; it’s a word I constantly say. Again, my character is not meant to be Cassie and I’m not trying to portray her as Cassie. I haven't watched the show since S2 aired in 2008 and my memory is horrid, so I hardly remember anything that happened then. >;| As I’ve stated before in my copyright, these are my own characters and similarities is just a coincidence.

I don't want to come off as a prick, and I understand negative feedback and what not comes with writing and publishing stories on here, but again, it gets a bit discouraging when it comes to posting. >;|

Also, three other questions that have been asked and I’m gladly to answer.

1) No, Rory, is not texting herself to make herself eat. There actually is someone on a phone sending her messages. In a few chapters more growth will evolve.

2) I haven’t added any other characters in the story, there is only one anon, not two. The bed note, was written and left by Ryker, hence the signature of the letter being ‘r x’. Sorry if that was a bit confusing, I didn’t realize it could be a bit odd until I received comments, lol.   

And, 3) UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES, will be every other day. :^)

When I first started this story at the beginning of the year, I honestly did not imagine it would grow this much and gain such a wonderful audience of readers. Thank you so much for all your votes, comments, and feedback. I appreciate every single one and take it to heart. ♥ xx