EDITINGGG

EDITING

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well Briella was right about me getting in trouble but I got in major trouble. I had to sit out of practice. Normally I would have been happy but today the new girl was here. She was in a league. She didn't deserve it her parents paid to get her in. I could beat her any day anytime. You don't need to be rich to have skills.

"Shouldn't of been late Clash."

"Shouldn't of been ugly," I give her a fake smile.

I wait until she gets out of the the locker room before I go in. If she says one more word she is going to have a broken bone.

"Last one out locks the door," shouts Mr.Brown

I guess that's me.

I go into the locker room. I put in my code and grabbed my bag. My take off my shirt. BOOM! The lights go out.

"Hello?"I shout. I am going to kill that b word. I put my clean shirt on and head out of the locker room. Where are the dang lights. I swear that girl is so dead. Lights Lights Lights. Where are you?

I hear foot steps running towards me. I need to find the lights.  

I find the switch on the wall. I flip it and look around.  

"Hello Lauren," says the tall lean guy. A smirk begins on his face. I know him. Tyler. The school 'bad guy'. He thought he was cool for dropping out. I think he is a stupid idiot that needs a life.

"What do you want ass," I ask him.

"Wow calm down princess. I thought you would want to see me. Guess I was wrong." He smiled.

"Are you another idiot wolf too?"

"No. I am one of the hot ones," his smile grows wider.

"Screw you," I say getting mad. Why is he here?

"That's what they all say," the smile is too big for his face.

"Oh, you mean all the homeless ones."

He grabs my neck pushing me against the wall. "Choose wisely what you say to me," he spat in my ear.

"Why all you are is a dumb wolf. I only respect humans." I smile.

He grabs a dagger. Shoving it to my face he whispers, "You half blooded fool. How dare you insult me." He hisses. "I'm glad I have your attention." He looks at the knife then back to me. "My ruler has a message that I will deliver." He pauses. "Black wolves do not like weaklings. They are to be laughed at then killed. We are tired of them. Tomorrow at midnight we kill your little pack. They don't deserve to be alive. Either way they will die it just depends if your blood will be with theirs. You get one chance. Come with us." He stares at me, "Choose your next words wisely," he says. With that he walks away.