Chapter 7

"I need answer" I say as we start to walk through the woods. The forest is thick with a lot of plant growth. It is hard not to step on a young tree or plant. The guys don't seem to mind smoshing them.

"To what questions?" The no name guy asks, turning back to look at me. Vince is leading, then him, lastly me.

"Well first, it would be nice to know your name" I say looking around at my surroundings. The forest is quiet. I haven't heard an animal in sight. No nests or dens anywhere. "And also, where are all the animals and insects." I say looking over at him

"There are no other living creatures but us-" he says as I cut him off

"What do you mean by 'us'?" I ask, rudely cutting him off.

"You will find out soon and the name is Hunter" he adds continuing to look forward.

I eye both of them down. Vince is slightly taller with dark hair. He is in something way before my time. Maybe he is into vintage? Hunter has beach blonde hair that falls over his face, while Vince has a short quiff. Both look so different

As I am eyeing them, I spot something, weapons. Vince has a knife and Hunter has a...bow and arrows.

"You were the one that killed all those guys with arrows" I say till shocked. He doesn't even acknowledge that I talked. I raise my voice, "great I am willingly going with a bunch of killers through a fucking forest. I believe this is a new level of fucked up for me." I stop walking.

Vince finally speaks, "either come willingly or we will drag you there." He is annoyed, which I believe happens a lot.

I start walking back to my house. Vince spins me around by my wrist. "Ouch" I cry, trying to get loose of his grip on me.

"Listen kid, I don't care that you are confused or angry. I need you to fucking walk with us so we can drop you off. After that you will never have to see us again. Believe me you don't want to make me mad so stop being such a diva and come on" he spits.

"Make me" I say standing my ground. I know this is just a bad dream. My mind is twisted. Hot guys, being kidnapped, and being drugged. Obviously, I smoked something or seen some kind of effed up movie.

He swings me over his back and continues walking. "Put me down" I cry. I continue to bang on his back with my fists until we reach the place.