rules & form !

❝ It's Orburn

It's Orburn. We're all gonna be fine.

✖️

Orburn was a small island town just like any other. Its residents were quiet but cheerful, its population small but connected. Everyone knew everyone. So when one of their own washed up on shore, no one knew what to think.

But Orburn has a dark secret, and one group of friends are determined to figure out what it is.

✖️

rules:

you can only apply once! i'm only picking around six characters and i want everyone to have a chance at being selected :)

feel free to be specific! it will be easier to write your character if i really get to know them.

try to look at the other applications so we don't get repeat characters! diverse characters will make a better group dynamic.

have fun and let your creativity go!

✖️

form:

i. full name (including middle please)

ii. nicknames?

iii. age (16-18)

iv. faceclaim

v. sexuality, gender, pronouns

vi. love interest/are you okay with me pairing your character with another?

vii. personality

viii. backstory/family life

ix. fear(s)

x. quirks/ticks/any specific things you want me to include?

xi. (pre/or)1985! favorite song & one that fits your character's personality/story (please specify which is which!)

xii. codeword (this will make sense later, i just need any word you'd like to be your character's codeword)

xiii. quote

[ xiv. tag some friends you think might be interested! ]

let's do this!

[my oc!]

i. jude florence hyde

ii. j (might be spelled jay), flo, jekyll

iii. 17

iv. jane levy

v. bisexual, female, she/her

vi. hehe (you'll see!)

vii. jude is a quiet person on the outside but she's super outgoing with her friends. she loves reading (especially mystery novels) and her favorite color is yellow. she's strong-headed, once she has a goal she sets to it until it's done.

viii. she lived with her father and mother in new york for the beginning of her life, but her mother passed away when she was around 13, and her father decided to move to orburn. her parents raised her on a steady diet of 50s/60s music (especially the beatles) and old dance fads (usually taught in the living room after dinner). her father is the chief of police in orburn. her mother was a scientist.

ix. letting down those she cares about, not getting to know the unknown (i.e - never getting to figure something out), deep (dark) water

x. her anxiety causes her to fidget (tapping fingers/pens and bouncing her leg), she works at the little bookstore down the street from the school

xi. (fav) don't stop me now - queen / (character's) hey jude - the beatles

xii. codeword: detective

xiii. "i'm not gonna stop until i know what's going on. period."

:)