Laughter And Conflicting Emotions

Once everyone returned from lunch they all noticed a few things. 1) Feliciano was clinging onto Ludwig who's face was still bright red, 

Athena squeaked softly to herself, the only thing stopping her from running around again was Akila's hand on her shoulder. 

2) Antonio was hugging Lovino so tightly it looked like the poor Italian would faint,

Athena squeaked again while Remus and Romulus shared a soft look. 

and 3) Gilbert kept snickering to himself as if he knew something no one else did. 

Everyone raised a curious eyebrow at this. 

Without bothering to ask Francis quickly grabbed the book and an amused expression appeared on his face. 

Everyone tilted their heads to the sides curiously at this. 

He cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention before he began to read. 

Dear Diary,

For future reference, getting Sweden drunk and taking him out dancing is great for blackmail pictures. Last night was the best night ever. - Denmark 

Everyone burst out laughing at this, none louder than Erik. 

A faint blush appeared on Berwald's cheeks as he looks away from everyone who was laughing, Mathias, however, was laughing the loudest. That is until Lukas grabbed his tie and began strangling him. 

Everyone's laughter abruptly stopped and a disappointed frown appeared on Erik's face. 

"Stupid Dane" He muttered before letting go of his tie. Mathias just laughed it off, though this smile appeared to be extremely fake. The only ones to notice seemed to be Alfred and Gilbert who shared a meaningful look. 

Erik sighed sadly at this, Mathias had a horrible habit of bottling all of his pain up so that no one would ever see it. 

Francis glanced down at the next entry and smiled softly at it. 

Dear Diary,

I tried to speak Spanish today. I messed up really bad, but Spain still seemed really happy that I at least tried it. He's really weird, but that's not really a bad thing, I guess. - Romano

Athena clasped her hands to together as she practically vibrated in her seat. Remus and Romulus just shared amused smiles at this. 

Lovino groaned in despair as Antonio hugged him even tighter, it looked like Antonio was trying to squeeze all of the air out of the Italian. 

"Poor Lovino" Remus quipped in amusement. 

The Italian's eyes narrowed as he noticed the smile that Francis was giving him before he read the next entry. 

Lovino's a baby whisperer. No matter what's wrong with a baby (tired/hungry/wet/whatnot), he knows exactly what to do to make them happy. He loses the ability once the kid gets old enough to talk. 

Almost everyone cooed at this, it was just too cute not to. 

"Aw, Lovi that's so cute!!" Antonio gushed happily with a few other countries nodding in agreement. Poor Lovino looked like his face would never stop being red.

"That's it give me that damn book I'm going to burn it!" He screamed while trying to pounce at Francis who squeaked loudly and threw the book at Alfred whose eyes widened comically.

"I don't blame him, its almost like the book is targeting him" Genevieve said sympathetically causing the others to nod in agreement. 

Antonio quickly pulled Lovino back into his seat so that he wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Quick Alfred read the next entry before Lovino loses it" Matthew whispered hurriedly and Alfred quickly opened the book and read the next entry. 

America misses his hippie days.

Everyone laughed at this, none louder then Ayiana. 

Alfred's face instantly went bright red as everyone else laughed, even Lovino had stopped struggling in Antonio's arms so that he could laugh. Alfred cleared his throat and read the next entry while trying to hide his blushing face.

"Poor Alfie" Ayiana cooed softly in amusement. 

Prussia was always very jealous each time Austria got married. Not only was he in love with the man, but he also knew that he was the only one who could make Austria truly happy. 

An unreadable expression appeared on Burkhard's face at this, he really didn't know how to feel about his son's relationship. He knew Roderich's track record with relationships and he was worried that Gilbert would get hurt in the long run. 

Gilbert's face went bright red while a few countries cooed over how cute he was, his blush grew, even more, when he noticed the cocky look that Roderich was giving him.

"I think now's a good time to stop for the night!" Gilbert shouted before grabbing Alfred and Mathias by the arm's and running out of the room. A few people laughed at this before they eventually followed suit and left the meeting room. 

"I propose we go see what those three are up to" Romulus prompted causing the others to nod in agreement. He grinned and hopped up so that he could tap the viewing pool so that it would track down Alfred, Gilbert and Mathias.