Chapter 3-shinjuku ghetto and accidental immortality

I'm rudely awoken the next morning by a slap in the face, well T.T. rolling over in his sleep and him unconsciously backhanding me in the face and successfully waking me up. Leaning on my elbows I look over T.T.'s sleeping form at the clock on my desk and see the illuminated numbers indicating its 7:00am "Time to get ready" I utter the words as I shove the covers off of me and blush slightly as I see the almost naked if not for the boxers body of T.T. "geez I forgot about that" slowly I clamber over him and get my uniform from my wardrobe before leaving the room and walking down to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, washing my hair and changing into my school uniform.

Walking back into my bedroom T.T. lies there on his back staring up at the ceiling with no emotion showing on his face until he glances over at me and smirks "like what you see?" as the blush creeps back into my cheeks his smirk deepens and he chuckles "your own personal eye candy" he winks at me as he rolls from the bed and lands on his feet as swiftly and as agile as a cat he straightens up "what will I be doing today while you are at school?" he asks taking in my uniform before slumping down into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

I tap the fingers of one hand off my chin while the other brushes a comb through my hair as I think about what to do with T.T. while I'm in class and then it hits me, putting the brush back in its respected place before answering "while I'm in class you can wander around. When lunch arrives meet outside of here" he nods and I proceed to slip on my shoes and putting my hair up into a high ponytail. "Now Tetsuo I must leave you see you in a couple of hours" a soft smile spreads across his face when I use his name. He nods and I slip out of the room, down the stairs and see Lelouch waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with a half-hearted smile on his face "cheer up 'lulu' you get to see the great me first thing on a morning" I coo the first part and the last part is said with my hands on my hips as I'd reached him moments ago.

"Where's a pin when I need it?" at the quizzical look I give him he smirks "since we might need it to deflate that head of yours so you can actually get out the doors" I scowl at him and playfully swipe at him to which he easily side steps it. If I wasn't being playful he'd be on his hands and knees in agony and close to tears. "Milly said to go on ahead let's go" he says losing the smirk as he turns the door handle and steps outside onto the porch and continues down the stairs onto the pavement below before turning and watching me slowly make my way out the door and down the whole four steps to the ground below "man your walking slow today" he sighs grabbing hold of my wrist and pulling me towards the school building.

I laugh at the slight blush creeping onto his cheeks as we rush off towards school, well as he rushes off towards school with me trailing behind him I'm only moving as fast as I am because of his hand around my wrist "Hurry Lulu we're going to be late to class" with that being said he bursts into a sprint causing me to start running not too my liking. I may be a soldier who is one of the best but I am also one of the laziest people I know. This power, the power of geass, the power of the gods will help me too achieve my goal so moments like this will be few and far between so this moment will be a moment I'll admit to memory for safe keeping.

Sitting at the desk I prop my head on my hand and stare out the window at the school grounds and roll my pen around on the desk while the teacher goes on and on about something or other that he believes is important while I couldn't give a damn about what he thinks is important. At the teacher stopping talking I turn my head and look to the front of the room where he is being called out by Milly "what's she planning?" I say under my breath before turning and focusing my attention back on the school grounds.

After several minutes the door re-opens and the teacher returns to his desk at the front of the room with a smile on his face and his hands clasped tightly together, turning my attention back to the front of the room I frown when I see Milly stood beside him grinning mischievously while looking in my general direction. "Students it seems that we have a transfer student starting today" turning towards the door that's open ever so slightly so whoever is behind it can hear what is being said in the classroom "you can come in now" he urges and the door slowly opens revealing a tired looking T.T. in what I'm guessing to be one of Lelouch's spare uniforms. As he crosses the room and stands by the teacher he spots me out of the corner of his eye and smirks "please introduce yourself to the class" the teacher finishes passing him some chalk and standing to one side.