Love Rollercoaster

My hand stung from the impact of slapping Draco in the face. The tears that lapped against y lower eyelids tumbled down my face. "You slapped Draco" the voice in my head repeated incessantly like a broken record. Guilt washed over me as I ran aimlessly down the hall. I had no idea where i was going, I just ran. I had to be far away from Draco right now. He wasn't my Draco anymore, he was one of them. The word "them" burned ferociously in my mind. The Deatheaters, My father had taken the person that made me smile when i most felt like crying away. I reached the Slytherin common room and choked out the password between sobs, the door swung open to my relief and i darted towards the girls dormitories. Before I could hole myself away from anything or anyone I felt could hurt me I heard one voice that made my blood boil. "aww Whats wrong little Rosie, Did Drakie break your heart at last" Alicia sneered behind my back. Pansy cackled in response to Alicia's pathetic idea of humour. My muscles twitched to turn around and curse the pair but i vowed I would never unleash my full powers on the grounds of Hogwarts unless it was a life or death decision. I swallowed the stream of insults that bubbled up in my throat and settled with one venomous label for that wretched girl. "traitor" I spat in her direction before marching up thr stairs with my robes swirling behind me.

The girls dormitories were empty thankfully and i collapsed on my bed in hope of an uninterrupted sleep.I closed my eyes but they still stung from my previously shed tears.The blankets that wrapped around me felt restricting and I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. Minutes that felt like hours ticked sluggishly by but my heart still ached from my encounter with Draco.Eventually after another while of burroughing in my bed my eyelids felt heavy and closed involuntarily. I welcomed what I hoped would be a peaceful slumber.

A high pitched cackle pierced the air. Bellatrix' wild mop of jet black hair swirled around her. She grinned menacingly at the sight before her. Draco stood at the top of the astonomy tower with hius wand at the ready. Dumbledore stood at the very edge of the tower disarmed. Suddenly I realised Draco's "job" for my Father. He had to kill Dumbledore. My heart raced as a green flash illuminated the scene. I screamed.