NCIS Chapter 37

Hospital

Gibbs' POV

I'm at waiting room, wait for the update on Tony, and Ziva's conditions. I don't know where Lily is at right now, because she's missing, possibly kidnap, or dead... It's all my fault, it shall have been me in hospital bed.... Doctor come to me, and say "Tony, and Ziva are come out of surgery, and they are wake up right now". I walk toward their hospital room, to find them share a room together.

Ziva's POV

I'm wake up, feel weak, as Gibbs walk toward me, and told me "you're ok, and Tony are ok too". I look around, and there are: Tim, Abby, and Ducky... I told Gibbs "where is Lily"? He have this miserable expression on his face, as he told me everything that happened... I was like "no, no, no, not again"!!!! Tony grab my hand, and told me "she will be find, I promise to you".

Tony's POV

As Gibbs, Ducky, Tim, and Abby left us be, I grab Ziva's hand once again, and told her "I'm glad that you're alive, and ok, sweet cheeks". She interlock our hands, and told me "me too, my hairy butt, me too"... I told her "Lily will be find, I can't believe that she is on our team"!! She told me "same, Tony, same, and I'm glad that she get a part of our team"!! I told her "I hope that she is safe somewhere in that hospital where it is on the ground right now". She told me "yeah, and Gibbs told me that she have someone else with her". I told her "who"? She ended cried, as she told me "very young girl, who named is Kiva, and they're out there in the dark, cold, and desire to get out alive"..... I told her "don't worry, Faith is Lily's middle name, and she probably have God on her side".

Waiting Room

Ducky's POV

All I can do is to praying, begging God to bring Lily, and little Kiva safe, and sound.... Lily being through enough, I don't think that she shall gonna through lot more of that, because she's suffered enough!!! We're all tired, but we can't sleep, because they're out there, protect each other, and take care of each other....

Tim's POV

I hope that firefighters find Lily Archer, and young Kiva, because time is at it's essential. Gibbs walk there, and back, because he's nervous to find out whatever Lily is alive or not. I told him "Lily survived her father's tortures, survived being taken away from us, therefore, she can survive the bombing". He told me "I know Tim, I know, but she kind of say her last word to me before bomb goes off".... I told him "what is her last word"?

Gibbs' POV

I told Tim "Lily's last word to me was I love you 'father', because she usually look up to me, and I get my chance to tell her 'I love you too daughter".... He told me "well, if she's alive, she can invite us to do something at her place or something"? I told him "maybe, yeah"... I told him "all we can do is praying together, and sit do nothing".... He told me "it's don't have to be nothing, we all knew that she is out there, protect little Kiva"....

Abby's POV

I hold, and squeeze my Bert the Hippo, and it make fart sound. I'm glad that Tony, and Ziva make it out alive, but also, I'm felt anxious, because we all don't know if Lily make it out.... But I knew that she can survive this.... I'm looking at the window to Tony, and Ziva's hospital room, and I love when it come to them interlocking their hands. I ship them together, because I knew all along that they will be together someday... It's almost night, when we're growing worried about Lily out there, felt cold, hungry, can't sleep, and can't provide warmth....

Bombing area, Night

Lily's POV

I'm stuck in the building, which is fall down on myself, and little Kiva. Little Kiva was crying, so I try everything that I can do to calm her down. My day was getting worse, as I discovered that she suffered minor injury to her head, I tear part of my shirt off, and apply it to her head. I look at Kiva each and every minutes to ensure that she's breathing... I can't sleep, because of her, and man who was about to reveals himself from his mask, just before bomb goes off.... We're cold, hungry, can't sleep, but I encourage her to take a nap, as I look over her, and quickly, I think about NCIS team.... I regretted don't say my last word to them, expect Gibbs, because he act like my father, but I knew that he's not my father.... I hate my biography father each, and every minute of my life, and I wish that he don't be in my life anymore.......... Every minutes, we both have hard time to breath...

Narrator's POV

Lily was trying everything that she can able to ensure that little Kiva get out alive, but will they make it out alive or not?? NCIS had growing worried about them every minute of their life...