NCIS Chapter 15

Night, sidewalk

Ziva's POV

After Lily give me my stuffed animal black fur with red stripe wolf, I did something that not expection to myself or her is that I hug her. She hold me close, because I think that she don't want to forget about me again. I told her as our hug is over, "do you want to stay with me at my apartment, or tomorrow?" She told me "tomorrow, cause I don't know... I want to know who my biological parents are..." I told her "see you tomorrow, then." I walk away.

Lily's POV

As Ziva walk away, I walk toward NCIS Building, and I notice something, but it's gone. I hate get this creepy vibe, and walk into the bullpen.

Bullpen

Lily's POV

Everything is quiet in here, but I don't mind. I grab my stuffed white fur with blue stripe wolf, and squeeze it. I usually wonder why am I different than everyone around here, and why am I deserved to be alive instead of being dead? I look at picture of myself, little Batya, and David....and that's start to trigger one of my memory.

Flashback, Afghanistan

Lily's POV

As I follow the footprints of Batya, and David, their footprints start to fade away. I give up my hope of find them, and I walk away and toward Marine Camp, because it was night. Everyone is sleep in their bunkers, expect me. I walk toward the bathroom, close the door, and turn the light on. I look at reflection of myself on the mirror, and wonder why am I different?? I take my shirt off, and start to analyze myself.

Present, almost time to sleep

Lily's POV

I get on the floor, put my stuffed wolf, act like if it's my pillow. I start to asleep, dreamless.

Morning

Gibbs' POV

I'm walk toward our bullpen to find Lily sleep on the floor once again. I get really worried about her, because I might never knew that her life is up in the blank before my eyes. I love her just much as I loved my daughter Kelly, just because Lily path's different, doesn't means that she's lost. All she just need is someone else who willing to be there for her. Slowly, everyone start to show up to do their work.

Tony's POV

As I walk toward the bullpen, and start to investigate who would killed Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez. I struggle to find who is the killer, just as Ziva come in, and she make me think about my happiness. It's never too late for me to realize what's the most important in my life, and Ziva is important to me in my life, and I have to fight for my happiness, and admit my feeling for her.

Ziva's POV

Just as I come in, I saw Gibbs get lost in his thoughts, Tony get really frustrated with his computer, because he can't find who is the killer. When my life seems to beat me down, I dare myself to fought back. I look around at my team, and realized that this is my only "family" I even have before.

Tim's POV

As I enter the bullpen little later, I settle down in my comfort chair, help Tony figure out who is the killer. Words come and gone, just like the wind, but faithful friends are harder to find, and I'm lucky to have Tony, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Jimmy, Gibbs, Director Shepard, and Lily. I noticed that Lily is fast asleep on the floor, and we all figure that she need a rest.

Abby Sciuto's Lab

Abby's POV

I'm this cheerful Goth, because my team,  become our chosen family. We are impossible to be broken, because we stay together, and don't let each other go. As I'm working, figure out who kill Jennifer Lopez, drink my Caf-Pow at same time. I heard that Lily bought Ziva her stuffed black fur with red stripe wolf, and that's so sweet of her to get her one.

Morgue

Ducky's POV

As I'm investigation into the murder of Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez, and I find something unexpectedly. She was around 12 weeks pregnant. Jimmy told me "shall I give this thing to Abby"? I told him "you shall, Dr.Palmer". He left, as I walk toward my notebook, and think to myself. I shall follow my dream to become a author, believe in myself, and ever give up on my dream, never!!

Jimmy's POV

I give this thing to Abby, because Ducky think that this thing would draw us close to find who is the murderer. We should never give up on something that we actually want, and that's Justice. It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to look back on, and regrets.

Bullpen

Lily's POV

I wake up, and get stand up, and look around me. I found Tony, Tim, and Ziva helps each other. Gibbs is upstairs, I assume to myself. I grab my stuffed wolf, and put it on my desk. I thought to myself, and it's I have been fighting since I was child. I am not a Survivor, and I'm a Warrior. It's better for me to die fighting, than to die giving up....