You Can't Handle This Randle

Steve and Sodapop were inseparable. They were always together and never left each other's sides. They even worked at the same gas station, the DX.

Sodapop had got out of the shower as Steve walked in. Steve seen Soda shirtless before but this time he was softly blushing."Jesus Steve."Soda jumped slightly. He didn't expect Steve to just walk in on him.

"Sorry, we gotta go man. Put a shirt on."He chuckled."or don't..."He whispered. I had the biggest crush on Soda for awhile now. I never realized I was gay until last year. Steve thought.

"Alright, hold your horses."Soda ushered Steve out of the bathroom and shut the door. Random ass. Cute ass though. Thicc. Soda blushed at his random thought.

After Soda got dressed and walked out the door, Steve and him walked to work together. Girls usually crowded the counter because of Soda. Soda was the towns "hottest" guy and every girl fell at his feet. Steve got jealous. A lot. He usually always tried to ignore them and busy himself by doing cars.

"Hey sweetie."Steve heard Sandy walk in. He peeked out from the garage and seen her bent over the counter."I missed you, give me a kiss."She giggled and Soda gave her a kiss. Bitch. Steve frowned and went back to work. He didn't leave until he heard the bell on the door ring. Knowing Sandy was gone, he went back to the counter.

"I don't know why you're still with that mindless broad." Steve hissed.

"She's sweet and caring..."Soda started to get in a trance like state, naming off things he thought about Sandy."I just get butterflies when I'm around her."

"She sleeps with half the football team."Steve showed no expression. But Soda was the opposite. His jaw hung.

"Don't lie,"Soda frowned."She ain't like that man."

"You haven't seen half of it, Soda."

"But..."Soda looked genuinely sad. Steve put his arm around him.

"It's alright buddy. You can find someone much better then that slut."Steve used harsh words. He meant every word he said.

Soda looked up at Steve." Thanks." Soda smiled and kept looking at Steve.

They kind of just stared at each other for awhile."Yeah...she doesn't deserve you."

"Nobody does then. Girls are a menace."Soda scoffed and looked down again. He started tearing up.

"Hey you can always find someone who's an upgrade."

"Like who?"Soda glanced up at Steve.

"Me."Steve put his hand under Soda's chin and softly kissed him, waiting for him to pull away. Soda didn't though.

"Steve..."Soda didn't break the kiss. He turned his body and wrapped his arms around Steve's neck.

"I like you, a lot soda but you were with that two timing slut."Steve was the first to break the kiss and stared at Soda.

"I like you too. I should've realized her true self before."Soda smiled and smashed his lips against Steve's. Sliding his tongue in his mouth and feeling his "teeth"."I like you..."He murmured and they made out for half of their shift that day.

(it's really short and crappy. Sorry."