thank you

Author’s note:

Again i will be saying masarap magmahal, ang daming sacrifices and the worst mahirap pag magkalayo.

Pero napatunayan nina Sean at  Glessy na kahit magkalayo,

kayang ipagpatuloy,

 kayang magmahal,

kayang magtiwala

at kayang lalong maging seryoso sa relasyon.

Sana maging lesson sa bawat isa na hindi porket magkalyo hindi na mgiging maayos at hindi magttagal ang relationship..maraming factors and dapat isaalang alang, totoo yun, but the bottom line is, kung mahal nyo ang isat isa mas magiging madali ang lahat..

Madaming luha, sakit, puyat at

lungkot, but that will be i guess strengthen you more,( both of you..)

lahat naman ng tao dumadaan sa pagsubok, kung masolusyunan ang isang problema, may dadating at dadating pang isa..kaya kelangan mong maging matatag, ganyan ang buhay...

===========================

I just tried writing a story..well basically, a letter: an LDR to remember, was exactly written year 2005.. the dates here are exact dates...

 Thank you for reading my story, i know that i only have few numbers of reads, and i know also that few people did read my story. I just want to share some of the experiences that made an impact to my life. And it is also a compilation of the moments i have in this life. Sounds corny and funny, but yes, the story is “true to life”, the story did happen..at first i was hesitant in sharing a part of me, i was never even broadcasting to everyone that i do write a story in wattpad.. only few people knows it, mostly my students, coz i know somehow they could relate and also i want them to learn something.

I am still thinking if i would be connecting my account here in wattpad with my facebook.. i am sort of shy pa..soon, i guess, if i am  totally ok, and i would really laugh and smile with these experiences.

There would be another story after these, a continuation of what happened after the celebration of their three year relationship. I know some of you have some kind of idea na..i will not be in details either, again it will be a short story..parang oneshot lang..

Thank you for the people who voted, and for may san jose for the comments.. to dorinne, rona, my kibels..basta kayo...

Thank you..i will update kagad if i have a spare time..

Please also read my update this September 10 (sana mapigilan ko ang sarili ko na hindi pa ito mapost before the date)

Maraming salamat talaga sa mga nagbasa

Thank you

#marrymenow