Author's note

• Dedicated to you.

Hello people! I said I would post this author's note so I am. As you probably already know, the sequel is gonna be called We Will Always Be Together and I will probably post the first chapter tonight. I hope you've liked this book and I also hope you'll continue reading the next one. It is going to be about the Mellark family's life first when Ivy is about ten and Adrian is about five, and then, I will jump a few years into the future to when they both are over the age of ten.  I don't really know where it will end, but I think I will just write a book about their daily life. I will write in Katniss', Peeta's, Ivy's, and maybe Adrian's point of view, but I think I will write mostly in Katniss' and Peeta's. Well, I will post a message on my message board and broadcast it when I have published the new book, but I warn you once again, it will come today. I am so thankful for all your positive feedback and support, and all the messages and votes I've got, they mean everything to me! And keep giving them, they keep me updating! Thank you once again! And in case you haven't read my previous book, Our Love Will Remain, that is the first book of this series, please do, it will help you understand things in this book and the next one. Keep voting, fanning and telling your friends!

Love ya <3

/hungergamesem