Chapter 4

Sorry, this chapter is short -_-'

But hey! Atleast I posted a new chapter :P

Also I'm rewatching Blue Exorcist and I was listening to this song while writing this story so you can go ahead and listen to it or ignore it but I really like this song! XD

Song is call: Call Me Later by Mika Kobayashi

.....

....

...

..

.

~Ciel's POV~

The rain stopped pouring and Utau passed out due to blood loss and exhaustion. Grell was taken away by some other shinigami and my aunt layed on the ground, dead.

"What shall we do now bocchan?" asked Sebastian.

I didn't look up at him, I was mostly cradling Utau in my lap, "Sebastian, I order you to prepare a funeral for my Madam Red, and to take me home with Utau."

I didn't have to turn around to see Sebastian bowing down at me and replying, "Hai bocchan."

I am finally reunited with Utau, finally...

-----------------------

~Sebastian's POV~

The reason why I chose to serve Ciel Phantomhive was because of his delicious soul. But now, after Ciel telling me about his Genie, I was curious. I asked him one day if he can lend his hand to me so that I can sense if his Genie will awaken. But as I was trying to feel a pulse of the Genie I felt, happiness and calmness wash over me like never before.

I didn't know why but I had the sense to protect Ciel from the world.

No. Not Ciel.

It wasn't Ciel who was giving me these strange feelings.....it was the Genie.

I asked Ciel another day about the Genie. He asked why and I replied back by saying that I was curious.

He gave me a perplexed look, but then he started to describe and told me past stories of the Genie, who's name is Utau.

Just hearing her name made me calm yet protective. I can see the way she looks like when Ciel was describing her, and how she risked her life saving him but in the end almost died and was forced into comatose.

I was enraged when Ciel told me that she was shot and injured. It made me want to find those bastards and kill them slowly and painfully.

It took me a couple of days to realized that Utau could either be a type of succumbus, or my mate.

Every demon has a mate once the demon is born or created, though it takes years and years to find your mate, they say its worth it in the end. I was never looking for my mate, I only wanted to quench my appetite.

But since the Genie is not a type of succumbus, then she must be my mate.

And she is.

When she came out of the orb to protect Ciel, I felt a pulse, a friction, a change in me like no other. I wanted to run over there and claim her as my rightful mate.

My demon side started to stir within me and yelled out, "MATE! MATE! CLAIM HER!"

Of course I had to hold back my demon since I'm fighting a shinigami and if I don't pay attention will most likely lose an arm or any other body part. Which by the way I want to keep for future sakes.

-----

In the end, Madam Red was killed by her 'partner' and another shinigami came to take Grell away. So it's only just me, Ciel, Utau, and the dead body of Madam Red.

Utau passed out due to blood loss and injuries. I wanted to run over to her and catch her and carry her myself. But that would make me bizzare and out of character in front of my master. For the time being I must suppress my demon urge and wait for my chance later on.

I must say though that Utau is beautiful, more beautiful than what I had imagined her to be. Lovely blonde hair, white untainted skin, pink luscious lips, and the face of an angel.

I can already tell she is a suitable mate, and will bear my children. She will the mother of my future children. I can already see how that will be.

But right now is not the time to be daydreaming. I must save my mate and master.

"What shall we do now bocchan?" I asked Ciel who was cradling my mate. I can feel a bit of jealousy rising up but suppressed it because Utau is Ciel's 'mother'. I cannot harm something that will make my mate sad, I rather go to the pits of hell and kill myself if Utau sheds one tear on her beautiful face due to me.

"Sebastian, I order you to prepare a funeral for my Madam Red, and to take me home with Utau," ordered Ciel.

I bowed and said, "Hai bocchan."

.

..

...

....

......

So here is your chapter everyone! Yeah I FINALLY updated!

Well I'm sorry! DX

College started up and I have writer's block and I couldn't figure out what to do with this chapter until I decided to have a bit of Sebastian and how he feels of Utau.

Vote, Comment, Favorite, Share, etc.!