Just Friends?

Masky sat up, breathing heavily in and out of his nose, he stared at Hoodie, his face turned red as he stood up and began to walk over to Hoodie. He grabbed Hoodies wrists, slamming them against the wall, this made Hoodie jump a bit, staring down at Masky with a red face. Masky slowly leaned toward Hoodie, pressing their lips together deeply, both of their eyes closed slowly as Masky deepened the kiss.

After some time, Masky pulled away from the kiss, kissing down Hoodies neck soon to be biting roughly into the other males neck, Masky received a gentle moan coming from Hoodie's mouth "We doing th-this again love?~" Hoodie asked, a small smirk planted on his face "Only if yo-your ready.. Brian~" Masky replied, both of their cheeks were a crimson red color as Masky continued kissing Hoodies neck gently, soon trailing down to Hoodies chest then stomach. Hoodie blushed madly, looking down at Masky as his member began to grow erect, once again.

Masky looked up at Hoodie, completely dropping down onto his knees, gently stroking Hoodie's member, licking his lips he planted a kiss on the tip of his member. Hoodie bit his lip, pushing himself harder against the wall, his head was tilted back slightly as he looked down at the other male. Masky smirked just a bit, licking Hoodies member slowly up, soon to be sucking gently on the tip, his smirk stayed on his face as he slowly closed his eyes, beginning to suck the other males member slowly. Masky received a pleased moan from Hoodies mouth as Hoodie clenched his fists, closing his eyes a bit as well.

Masky began adding more of the other males member into his mouth each time he bobbed down, soon enough deepthroating Hoodies entire member. Hoodie moaned softly biting his lip harder "F-fuck.. yo-you're good at this~" Hoodie said, clenching his fists tighter. Masky chuckled, soon bobbing his eyes up and down slowly, his tongue exploring around Hoodies member. Both of the men were enjoying this final moment. Masky bobbed his head faster, his face bright red as he muffled a gentle moan. "A-Ah~" Hoodie groaned, his face was burning red, he licked his lips a bit, panting softly. Masky moved his head faster and rougher, deepthroating Hoodies member each time he went down "Mmm..~" his tongue explored a bit more. Masky tightened his mouth grip on Hoodies member immensely, Hoodie moaned loudly, his head leaning back against the wall as he painted a bit heavier.

Masky grabbed Hoodies waist, gripping it tight as Hoodie rested one of his hands on the back of Maskys head gently. Masky got exited a bit and began bobbing his head roughly, tightening the grip on Hoodies member. "Ahhh!~" Hoodie moaned, he covered his mouth with the open hands "F-Fuck! I'm s-so clo-se!~" the male exclaimed, hearing this, Masky began sucking fast, he shut his eyes tighter blushing intensely. A few seconds later Hoodie had came a lot inside of Maskys mouth "Hngh!~" he moaned loudly, panting heavily as he moved both of his hands tiredly to his sides. Maskys eyes widened as he tasted the thick cream, he pulled away from Hoodies member, swallowing it all, he licked his lips "Yum..~" he said, smirking a bit as he looked up at Hoodie. Hoodie chuckled tiredly in response "Jeez.. who knew you were so good at that?~" Masky chuckled a bit standing up and giving Hoodie a gentle kiss on his lips. "Not me for sure." He stuck out his tongue playfully, walking away and putting his close back on. "Fair enough." Hoodie chuckled, doing the same.

"So hey.. Uhm.. What are we?" Hoodie asked, sitting on the bed and looking over at Masky. "What do you want us to be? I mean.. How do you feel about me in general?" Masky responded, tilting his head a bit as he sat down next to the other male, looking at him in the eyes. "I mean... I've always kinda.. Liked you THAT way, it's just.. we were such good friends, so I didn't wanna ruin anything.." Hoodie said, looking down at the ground a bit. Masky smiled a bit "Then it's settled, we can be more than friends, but you have to promise me that if it doesn't work out, you will still be my friend." Masky said, lifting Hoodies head a bit, giving him a warm smile. "I would never want to lose you, of course I can promise you that." Hoodie said, smiling back at the other male. Hoodie soon looked down at his watch and his eyes went wide "We're 2 hours late.." Hoodie jumped up, grabbing Maskys hand and both of their Masks, putting his on and then letting Masky put on his. Hoodie gripped Maskys hand tightly, running out of the cabin with him. Masky ran fast beside Hoodie "he won't be mad would he!?- just- concerned? What're we gonna tell him!?" Masky shouted through the loud wind, continuing to run with Hoodie. "I dunno hon! We just gotta get home fast and figure that out for ourselves!" He bit his lip hard underneath his mask.

A few hours later the two men made it home.

Hoodie and Masky were both drained, panting heavily as they released hands soon walking inside of the mansion. The two men both froze as they saw their boss standing infront of them, his arms crossed as he looked down at the two. "I hope you're good at explaining." The tall man said, grabbing both of the men with his black tentacles and taking them both to his office, slamming the door shut.

Hello! Okay- first of all, sorry for the fuckin' delay, shit has been crazy sksk, but here's part 3, I hope you love me more for the cliffhanger <3

P.S I was listening to screamos while making this lmao bYe