Let's Have Some Fun

The hooded male had already had Masky pinned onto the bed, holding his hands tight with intertwined fingers. As he hovered calmly over Masky, he slowly leaned down, kissing him gently on the lips, as he slowly closed his eyes.

Masky had been pinned onto the bed, his dark brown eyes were opened wide as Hoodie leaned down and kissed him. His face was bright red as he soon enough began closing his eyes as well, little did Hoodie know, Masky had wanted this for a very long time, he smiled slightly throughout the kiss.

Hoodie gripped Masky's hands tighter, deepening this kiss as they both blushed, he slipped in some tongue every now and then, teasing Masky. 

After a lot of kissing, Hoodie pulled away, taking deep breaths as he panted softly. He stared down at Masky with a smirk, he wanted more.. He needed more. As he leaned down, kissing Masky deeply and roughly, Hoodie grinded gently and slowly against Masky, soft moans escaping his lips throughout the kiss.

Hoodie let go of the kiss, staring down at Masky, a seductive smirk laid across his face "How far do you want me to go?~" Hoodie asked, his cheeks a faint red as he stared down at Masky.

Hoodie listen as Masky responded "a-as far as you want to go..~" Masky said, a small stutter in his words, his face a crimson red color as Masky stared up at the other male.

Maskys breath was shaky as he breathed in and out of his nose. He wanted as much as Hoodie did, maybe even more, as he had wanted this for so long "I want y-you to go.. all the way..~" Masky said, deciding to change his response to Hoodie, his face was still bright red, maybe even brighter now. He was ready, he knew what he wanted. He wanted Hoodie.

Hoodie snickered softly as he continued to stare at the other male, letting go of his hands and beginning to to remove Maskys jacket then shirt, he licked his lips slightly, leaning down and biting roughly onto Maskys neck. Masky let out a loud moan, unknowing that Hoodie was going to be doing that, he covered his mouth, shocked to hear what had just come out of his mouth, he blushed intensely as he looked away from Hoodie, avoiding eye contact.

Hoodie let go of Maskys neck, hearing what came out of the other males mouth, this only made him more dominant, more seductive, more.. exited. Hoodie grabbed where Maskys jaw and neck met, holding him tight as he licked the bite mark roughly. His hand trailed down Maskys body, as he kissed Maskys neck, his hand began unbuckling Maskys belt, he blushed more and more every second, slowly pulling off the other males pants, leaving him stripped to his boxers. Hoodie stood up properly, staring down at the other males body, biting his lip gently he quickly took off his own Hoodie and shirt, soon to be removing his pants as well.

Masky stared at Hoodies body, his own member slowly becoming erect, he need this badly. He licked his lip slightly as he stared at Hoodies crotch, wanting more and more, needing more and more.

Hoodie chuckled softly "someones getting exited~" Hoodie whispered quietly as he stared at Maskys covered erect member, seeing this, his member began to grow erect, he couldn't wait any longer, he needed this as much as Masky had. He quickly leaned over Masky kissing him deeply then letting go. He took Maskys legs and put them over his shoulders, grinding roughly against Masky, both of them moaned of pleasure.

"N-now.. Pl-please~" Masky whined, moaning through his words. He was needy and impatient.
"Just wait darling~" Hoodie responded, a seductive tone of voice as he spoke, he wanted to tease Masky just a bit. Soon enough Hoodie himself couldn't even bare to just tease him, he was almost teasing himself by teasing Masky as he needed this just as much. Hoodie set Maskys legs back down, tugging at his boxers. He soon removed Maskys boxers, blushing madly, he grabbed Masky, flipping him over so he was on all fours.

Hoodie slowly removed his own boxers, stepping towards Masky as he lined his member up with Maskys entrance, gripping Maskys waist tightly as he quickly thrusted his member inside Masky. Masky let out a loud moan, not expecting what Hoodie had done. Hoodie moaned softly as he thrusted slowly, letting Masky adjust to the feeling of his member. 

"A-ah..~ Mnh.. M-more.. P-Please~" Masky moaned out his words. Hoodie smirked, biting his bottom lip roughly as he thrusted fast, he stared down at Masky, blushing madly. Masky raised his hips higher, staring down at the bed, gripping the sheets hard "N-ngh~" Masky moaned, panting a bit, his face red as ever. He was enjoying this, he loved it.

Hoodie couldn't take it anymore, he began to thrust deep and rough into Masky, he leaned down, biting hard onto the back of Maskys neck, still thrusting roughly. Masky moaned louder and louder each thrust. "Say my name darling..~" Hoodie demanded, he loved it when Masky called him Brian. "A-Ah!~ B-Brian..!~" Masky moaned, biting his lip roughly "G-go h-harder..! Pl-Please!~" Masky said, wanting more, he hadn't felt this good in so long, he was happy.

Hoodie thrusted even harder, making him go deeper and deeper. Moans escaped both of their mouths, their faces were red and sweaty, both of them enjoying the moment equally.
"H-Hhn!~ I-Im close..!~" Masky moaned, soon enough, he released the warm, thick cream, shooting out onto the bed. 

Hoodie thrusted even faster "A-ah~ Me too~" Hoodie said, thrusting as hard as he could, soon enough filling up Maskys insides. Maskys body trembled, letting out a gasping moan as he felt the cream fill inside of him. Masky loosened his grip on the bed sheets, panting heavily as he awaited for Hoodie to pull out. Hoodie bit his lip, slowly pulling his member out of Masky, he took a step back, panting heavily as he pushed himself against the wall, taking a breath.

Ahah- okay thats all for now! Hmmm I wonder if they're done having fun yet.. >.>