chapter 13

Luke's Pov

I know that it has been a couple of weeks and all but i want to marry Harmony because she is beautiful and she is perfect to me she is everything and more i could ever ask for and we have finalised the papers to have Leondre he is cute and he calls me daddy EEEEEEEEK.OMG i sound like a girl oh well i have a son he looks like me a little bit but he has the same eyes as Harmony that is strange considering i don't have a son.I dont think so at least?

"Hey Luke what you doing?"

"Oh nothing just wondering why Leondre have some of our features.Don't you find that strange?" She looks confused

"What do you mean?"

"Like he has the same facial features when i was younger and also he has the same colour eyes as you"

"Yeah now i think about it, but he can have some of our features even though he isn't our son by blood but by paper.He is special and grow up to play what ever sport he wants and he is deffinatley NOT going round sleeping with other girls because what if he finds his mate and he got rid of his verginity to some random slut.Like you did" She mumbled the last bit but i heard her i didn't mean for that to happen i was partying one night and then i found a slut in my bed and we were both naked and it did not go down well with my mom.

"Diners ready" She walked of and i heard little giggles come from behind her running and Harmony screaming because of Leondre he always scares her it is so funny.

"Leondre you scared me"

"Sowwy mommy"

"It's ok come on dinner is ready"

"Ok"

"LUKE IT'S GETTING COLD"She shouts like a sergent in the war

"YES MA'AM" I did the salute

"DON'T SALUTE AGAIN OR YOUR IN TROUBLE"How did she know that i saluted? Strange woman.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW IT'S GETTING COLD AND IT'S YOUR FAV"Ooooooooo i love steak and mash potatoe with chips and peas.

Before i went down stairs i grabbed the little black velvet with the ring in it.

"I hop she likes it"

I walked down stairs to all the noise and found Beau and Lyric making out and Harmony shouting at them to stop because Leondre was laughing and telling them to kiss some more.

"Hello Leondre what's happening?"

"Uncle Beau and Auntie Lyric are making out and mommy doesn't want it at the dinner table were we eat"

"I agree they shouldn't be doing that"

"BEAU OY HAVE A CHILD HERE DON'T NEED HIM TO SEE.......THIS" Pointing at Lyric and Beau making out and Lyric moaning.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Geez the woman doesn't need to scream

"OMG Harmony what was that for?"

"You didn't stop making out and you were moaning like the best thing is going to happen next"

"Oh sorry"

"It's ok but if you ever do it again i will have no choice but to but a brick wall between you both at the dinner table"

"You wouldn't?"

"You bet i would"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes it is"

"Game on sister" They shook hands and nodded to conferm it she looks good when she challenges Lyric to things last time she challenged Lyric she challenged her to a game of GTA5 that was so funny she got so competative she actually screamed and knocked Lyric of the chair it was funny they couldn't stop laughing and then Harmony fell they looked so exhausted but carried on laughing.

After we finished dinner Harmony washed the pots and cleaned the table i went upstairs to get ready to take Harmony out on a "date" i know it's late to ask but i can't live with out her,she is special to me.