Mates To The Brooks Brothers

• Dedicated to Madison Viaene

Lyrics P.O.V:

We got off the plane. It took ages flying from rainy England to sunny L.A! We walked through the airport with no sense of direction. My best friends were with me Harmony and Melody and me, Lyric, I know it is weird us having names all to do with music but, our mums are really close and we are all about the same age apart from Harmony who was born in November. Whereas me and Melody were born in March and May.

We saw our brothers Harmony’s called Mason, Melody’s Kieran then mine is Caleb. We are all jealous they have normal names. We waved and hurried over, it had been years since we properly saw them. They had a fly-in visit where we performed a gig but that was it. To make matters worse with our names yes we are in a band with our brothers!

Anyway you are probably wondering why we are in America. Well school finished yesterday and our brothers have booked us to be an opening act for The Janoskians. We love their music and jumped to the chance. They took our luggage off us after we hugged and excitedly said our hellos. We walked out to 3 red, blue and black and chrome Audi R8s waiting for us outside, our brothers put the luggage in their cars we climbed in the passenger seats. We then zoomed off to the full 6 weeks!

That night:

We just got off stage. Feeling the after buzz effects as The Janoskians got on from the other side. We were all hugging each other. Our first real gig!

“That. Was. Amazing!” Melody screamed over the music punctuating each word.

We all agreed and we have another 5 weeks and 5days of it. We headed backstage to collect our stuff and headed home we had plenty other shows to stay and watch. Home being the gigantic mansion our brothers share with their girlfriends. We each had our own massive rooms with connecting doors it was so cool.

After we got home our brothers showed us which they had decorated, with the help of their girlfriends help. We met their girlfriends Caleb’s girlfriend is called Letty, we got on great. Kieran’s is called Mia her and Melody got on really well and we gossiping much to Kieran’s dislike. Then Mason’s is called Suki. (A/N well done if you get the link in the names)

We got back in and watched a film that was on TV. We got tired as it got later and went to bed for the night tomorrow us girls have planned to go on a shopping spree and then go to the spa.

A/N hey this our first book as a together! i'm sorry you don't get to see The Janoskians yet but you will soon K&M